Recent content by FreshOntarioBeetle

1. F

2002 Beetle (67k miles!!) For Sale in Ontario.

I thought I had made sure that I was logged out. I have pasted the new link in the original post. Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully all is good now.
  2. F

It's working on my end. I just double checked it, I uploaded a fresh link seconds before posting the ad and then checked by opening the ad using two different browsers just moments ago... Im sorry, I'm not sure what the issue is.
  3. F

Hi All. The time has come to list my 2002 TDI Beetle with only 108,000 original km. I never expected to be selling this car in the near future but I had the opportunity to get into the new ride I had wanted for some time now so I jumped on it. So now the beetle is for sale to a loving home...
  4. F

OFFICIAL Ontario "Whats it worth thread"

Hi Folks.. Pondering the idea of moving out of my 2002 Beetle... would like to know what its worth/ if anybody is interested. Here are the details... 2002 New Beetle TDI Reflex Silver metallic 106,000 original Km. Timing belt etc done at Orillia VW at 64,000km. (I have the paperwork) Oil...
  5. F

Beetle Scanguage Install

Hello Folks, Hope everybody had a good holiday season. The big man in red (or perhaps my girlfriend ;) ) got me a Scanguage II for Christmas! Took me damn near forever to find the right spot to install it. Although I suppose it could be moved at any time with some new Velcro. Here are some...
  6. Scanguage Install

Scanguage Install

Photo of my new Scanguage II
  7. Scanguage Install

Scanguage Install

Photo of my new Scanguage II
  8. F

Who has the lowest miles on their MkIV?

Let's see some pictures! Or at least some details. You must be a proud owner.
  9. F

She isn't for sale. I couldn't do it unless the right price came along or a major life event warranted a sale. I was meaning that I hate to see the miles go up (or in my case km) but it is a crime not to drive the car in order to preserve the low miles.. So up go the miles! As a 20 year old...
  10. F

53k miles on my 2002 TDI New Beetle. Was 19k when I bought it in June 2014! Hate to see it go up but not driving it is also a crime so.. :D
  11. F

Added another one to the fleet...

Keep going man!! don't burn it! This will be the most epic resurrection thread once its on the road and ready to rock. Have you gotten any farther in the last week or so? YOU CAN DO IT! :cool:
  12. F

Project 98 New Beetle TDI Overhaul, And then some.

just read this entire thread from start to finish.. What an awesome build and an even more awesome thread! Very well told story.. Out of all the things you have done to that beetle.. I am absolutely shocked at how well your rockers have held up!!! I have no idea how you havent either A: Dented...
  13. F

Euro Motorsports Gone??

I have doubts that dieselgate affected this business... I definitely agree that the place kind of seemed a little high on prices. Most of the cars seemed decent in pictures though, and they all guaranteed that the timing belts were done. (not saying it was guaranteed to be done correctly) I...
  14. F

The NARFmobile, My 2001 Golf TDI

Definitely need a video once that turbo is in. My heart would definitely be singing too if I got the go ahead from that purchase. Shocked the original turbo lasted that long to be honest.. That's impressive!
  15. F

Euro Motorsports Gone??

Is anyone familiar with the place at 5553 Dundas Street West, Toronto that used to have all kinds of used TDI's for sale?? They advertised on their own website, had a kijiji page, as well as autotrader.ca listings. Now no matter where I search, they're gone! The website is saying "the contract...