Recent content by Freeroamer

1. F

WTB: 2015 Golf Sportwagen

SEL is the highest trim.
  2. F

U.S. Comeback?

Just gimme a Silver 2011 Amarok with 2.0L and a 6MT.. I'll be happy then.
  3. F

WTB: BEW mk4 Golf or Jetta Wagon

I've got a rust free 2005 Jetta Wagon with 231k on the clock. Vehicle was a auto to stick conversion that was done well and it runs without issues. PM if interested. I'm in California FYI.
  4. F

Sound Off on Current Diesel Price

Around 4 to 4.30 in Central CA
  5. F

WTB: MK4 Wagon Hatch/Passanger Side Rear door

Looking for MK4 Wagon Rear Hatch/Passanger side rear door in black. Located in Central CA, willing to go anywhere in the state to get it. Hit me up with offers.
  6. F

Looking for 2015 Sportwagen TDI "S" Trim in California and surrounding states

Yep. I also run Autotempest every day.. haven't seen a whole lot..
  7. F

Looking for 2015 Sportwagen TDI "S" Trim in California and surrounding states

See title. Willing to travel to surrounding states.. car needs to be manual transmission, "S" Trim, and not black or red in color. High mileage is not of concern. Please PM me offers.
  8. F

$38K Mk7 TDI

This thing is still on the market..
  9. F

Mk7 High Mileage Thread

I saw a 2015 Hatch with 367k on it for sale.. not sure if it counts... On the other hand my 2015 Hatch has 134k on it. No issues as of yet. 2nd owner car. that I've had for around 10k..
  10. F

Wtb mk6 golf 6speed manual in the west coast

I've got a Mk7 TDI 6 speed in blue for 9.5k.. has 136k on the clock. In central cal..
  11. F

FS: 2015 gsw tdi sel 6mt

That's expensive but a great deal to anyone who wants it! GLWS!
  12. F

Carplay options

Don't really want HD radio or Sat radio tbh.. I'm an apple music and waze guy.
  13. F

WTB: Mk7 Golf/GSW TDI MANUAL ONLY

Looking for California listings only.
  14. F

Carplay options

What are my options for carplay on a 2015 Golf TDI S?