F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• 04 bew. Snapped timing belt while driving. Looking to get head redone. Can you give me a call regarding orice
    On you fixing. 815 213 8776
    F
    Franko6
    Hey, I'll be gone this weekend, but I will contact you on Monday, if that is ok...

Otherwise, best method of contact:

417-232-4634
    or
    Franko6TDI@gmail.com
    Hello Frank,
    Am I to understand you sell parts?
    Is your store online?
    Yada, Yada, Yada
    Looking for tandem pump, cam replacement and non- stretch bolts

Thank You (in advance)
    F
    Franko6
    RGZ,

Sorry for the delay.

If you haven't already gotten what parts you need, feel free to call. That or email is best contact method.

Frank
    417-232-4634
    Franko6TDI@gmail.com
    Hey Frank I have a 2006 Brm with 130,000 miles. I put a colt cam in it and about 1,500 miles ago it lost some power. I popped open the valve cover to find premature wear. I had a stage two cam. I am looking for a cam kit with your improved bearings. I would also like to get new valve lifters and cam bearings studs. I live in long beach Ms
    Hey Frank, I hear you are the Head Expert.
    I have a Head Crack question,.. 2002 ALH TDI. I am doing a new head gasket, sent the head out to get surfaced and found one chamber had a hairline crack from the injector, to the intake valve. Is this a 'replace the head' or 'run it' scenario? Been searching and a few have said that it's not a prob and run it. I would appreciate your input.
    Thanks!
    H
    HarlandJeptha
    I discovered the same crack in my 2006 BEW head yesterday, but I have not had the head resurfaced. I have the crack in the head on all 4 cylinders. While looking at the crack with a magnifying glass, I realized there's only about 1mm of aluminum between the injector hole to the valve seat. I thought, what were they thinking when they designed this head? I also am wondering how to proceed.
    Hello, have to replace the dreaded egg cooler...2006 MkV BRM, shaft leaking. I am VERY interested in the welded butterfly option. I am not sure how this messaging "system" works. I am located in Atlanta GA. tel 770-316-2047 call or text.
    J
    Jen-sama
    hah...EGR cooler
    F
    Franko6
    I was amused also... BAWK! BAWK!

I didn't see this before. I don't know how I missed it. Sorry.... :/

I have some deadlines to make today. I'll call in an hour or two. Ok?

Frank
    Hello, I have a 2002 vw jetta alh. I was wondering what the cost for a full head rebuild is and what is involved?
    Good Evening sir,

I have a 2002 1.9 TDI Jetta and had an engine runaway and locked it up. Just pulled the motor and dissembled. Result 3 of connecting rods bent and 2 damaged pistons. Somehow the block survived. My question after removing all the pistons and rods the crank turns very free no tight spots.
    I have more questions but limited on here

Regards Al Hawes
    Lincolnton Ga
    678-588-5668
    F
    Franko6
    Al,

If there is a time tomorrow afternoon, I can call.

Frank
    F
    finzjeep
    Frank are you still doing cams?
    F
    Franko6
    finzjeep,

This is ancient request. I'm sorry. I found some hidden messages in the TDIClub just yesterday I've never seen before.

Our business continues to make and stock cams. That is probably information WAY past your need, but if by any chance, you still need anything, the parts are on the shelf.

Frank
    417-232-4634
    Franko6TDI@gmail.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…