Recent content by FordTech2004

1. F

2000 Honda Insight ALH swap/5speed

damn if you weren't literally on the other side of the country I'd consider it.
  2. F

1999.5 tdi 5 speed new beetle for sale

Any Pictures? Where in N J are you?
  3. F

Overheating possiblities

understood, I was more or less trying to see how likely it is for these heads and/or block to crack. A search found no definitive results.
  4. F

Overheating possiblities

sorry while I was typing this I could not remember if they said they replaced the t-stat or not, but I'm pretty sure they did. Obviously I'm going to verify this.
  5. F

Overheating possiblities

I will definitely reach out to Frank if it comes down to that. The car has almost 380k miles. I’m trying to at least max out the odometer and hope to get to a million with it, preferably on the stock bottom end. Of course I haven’t seen the car yet so I’m just hoping at this point.
  6. F

Overheating possiblities

Hello, I have recently acquired (or will be acquiring this weekend) a 2002 Jetta TDI. Long story short the previous owner says the car is overheating under load (up hill, under hard accel) and blowing coolant out of the degas bottle. The P.O suspected a head gasket issue and replaced the...
  7. F

2000 Jetta TDI ALH FS

Wouldn’t be interested in towing to Delaware would you?
  8. F

1997 Passat TDI

price in mind?
  9. F

Wtb: Alh tdi

Take a look at my WTB post a little further down the list on the for sale page here. Lots of decent options on here but again the $2000 price point is a tough one. For some reason the sale of these cars has slowed down a bit from a few years ago so I do think we are going to be in a buyers...
  10. F

Two Jetta ALHs for Sale in WV/MD area

I will say I've seen pictures of the Black one and it's a nice looking car. Someone is going to get a nice TDI. If I had the spare cash it would already be mine.
  11. F

2010 VW TDI Cup Edition

If you are the buyer maybe you should consider selling that golf in your signature to me. :D
  12. F

1996 VW Passat TDI Wagon B4V $2500 Rhode Island

so how's the striper fishing up there right now?
  13. F

1996 VW Passat TDI Wagon B4V $2500 Rhode Island

Any idea what kind of fuel mileage this would deliver?
  14. F

Wtb tdi

Pm sent
  15. F

Wtb tdi

:eek:Otherwise known as a unicorn Good luck with the sale, what are you asking?