Recent content by FL/COtdi

1. FL/COtdi

need to tighten the 2 micron dieselgeek oil filter

I have the oil filter they used to make awhile ago. So their website won't list any info on it. I might have to find a buddy with a micrometer . . .
  2. FL/COtdi

need to tighten the 2 micron dieselgeek oil filter

But can't find the wrench that came with the kit. Anybody know the size wrench to get? I know its a big one! ty
  3. FL/COtdi

ALH, BEW and mk 4 parts

Do you have accordion hose 2003 jetta? 120 Amp alt for alh?
  4. FL/COtdi

WTB mk4 driver side 108mm axle

Hey Jim! Five speed O2J, thanks for asking.
  5. FL/COtdi

WTB mk4 driver side 108mm axle

Twisted mine tonight, let me know if you have one for shipping to 81615
  6. FL/COtdi

Fat Cat mod

The cat did clog just shy of 80k miles. Egts went up. Removed it. Put it back with out any guts and it sounds really good. Much more quiet than I remember when it was just a straight pipe with the built in resonantor. I’m thinking the empty cat acts like an extra resonantor.
  7. mkiv_tailights_rear

mkiv_tailights_rear

8. mkiv_tail_lights_outside

mkiv_tail_lights_outside

9. mkiv_headlights

mkiv_headlights

10. FL/COtdi

another garage sale!!!!!!!

Hey super1, I think you have a typo there?
  11. FL/COtdi

mkiv Jetta headlights. These are in very good shape, no broken tabs. The clear plastics is almost brand new. You should put some laminx on these. $130 obo I wish I had more time to play with these because they are so different. The led lights at the top and bottom need to be replaced...
  12. FL/COtdi

These are really nice. I've had them for awhile. Got them here about five years ago. I moved to Colorado and left these in Florida. Since then I got a deal on a pair of recaro front seats. These are for stock seats. The black and grey colors match the stock leather perfectly. The two...
  13. FL/COtdi

Thankfully no headlight switch. Shipping is extra, prices are obo. Some average plastic pieces around the battery. If ya see it and like it please give me a fair price. Im not sure where the metal egr came from. I still have my original one on the car. I'll let it go cheap.
  14. plastics

plastics

15. head_rests

head_rests