Recent content by fenwick458

1. fenwick458

2.0 TDI CR CAAC fuel system problem

My Van developed a very rough idle around 6 months ago, after a bit of searching on the internet I found a few threads that recommended changing the DRV (fuel pressure regulator, the one that goes in the right hand side of the common rail if you were standing at the front) which I did, and now...
  2. fenwick458

turbo upgrade for BJB engine

theres a possibility my turbo is on its way out, and in the event of failure i'd like to upgrade, but i would be in a rush as i need my van daily so i'm doing some research now... is there a direct fit for the BJB (caddy) engine that is a bit more powerful then the standard turbo? I think...
  3. fenwick458

PD150 injectors $350

038 130 073 AL, PD 150 injectors $350USD taken from a smashed up 2002 PD150 Golf price includes insured tracked delivery to US/CAN/EUR
  4. fenwick458

remapped 110 AHF ECU

p/n 038 906 012 L remapped to 134hp bought on ebay, no longer needed as it turns out the ECU in the car was tuned already and all we had to do was fix a wiring problem to get it to go! bought for £160 including delivery from the user pepeoi which is a company called power tuning chips in czech...
  5. fenwick458

Help with IQ setting, low power

A friend of mine has just got a AHF engined '99 bora, its standard, mileage is 133,000miles. problem is it's fine upto 2,500 revs but after that it's flat and takes ages to get to 4,000 revs. I don't really have a lot of experience with these engines (i've only ever worked on PD's) so i don't...
  6. fenwick458

PD130 oil cooler

good working order $100 shipped
  7. fenwick458

looking for tuning info mk3 caddy

I want to buy a van for work purposes, and it's going to be a Mk3 Caddy I might get it remapped, depends on what it's like i have not even test driven one yet. is it still a 5 speed 02J gearbox? and whats the best clutch kit to buy for them? and for those that don't know the Mk3 caddy is a Mk5...
  8. fenwick458

sachs race engineering clutch 30k

been used for the last 30k in my golf, no slipping, looks to be in very good condition i think theres loads of life left in it yet. to fit 240mm DMF 02M gearbox
  9. fenwick458

PD in tank lift pump

in working order, $125 shipped from a golf PD130
  10. fenwick458

130PD engine loom

complete engine loom from a 130PD engine removed from my car which i'm breaking for parts $150 delivered to US/CAN
  11. fenwick458

PD130 engine £600

this is for people in the UK only as it's too heavy for international postage. it's a 03 PD130 ASZ bare engine just the block and head has done 94k, last 35 has been running 230hp with no problems. timing belt is due in 25,000miles can also include a loom at extra cost if you want, and i'll...
  12. fenwick458

PD150 intake and allard racepipe

intake is cleaned out inside, all thats in there is a bit of oil. OD of racepipe is 57mm p/n of intake ends in AF $300 shipped to US/CAN
  13. fenwick458

breaking golf pd130

i'm breaking my golf for parts, heres a list of all the stuff i had on it, if you want anything send me a message and i'll give you a price. the stuff in red has already gone. it's a 6 speed so all the parts for a 6 speed conversion are available except for the gearbox itself. Engine...
  14. fenwick458

Golf Mk4 Hella rear Red/Clear/Red Euro lights

$180 shipped left side one has a cracked mounting bolt but still seals properly and looks fine from outside. no scratches or chips or cracks, apart from the snapped bolt they are 100% mint conditon. they even come with the bulb holders and some bulbs but I don't know if they would be any good...
  15. fenwick458

help with tuned 2.5PD 174bhp

A friend of mine has just had his T5 van tuned and it is now ~205hp at the flywheel, but he is complaining of lag, and also the person who did the mapping on it commented that the power doesn't come in as quick as usual for those engines and doesn't know why. have had a look over the boost pipes...