Recent content by faultymechanics

1. F

How long after buyback closing is a bank loan paid off?

I just got my loan paid off today too! Any idea how fast the refund turnaround is for the overage? I paid 3 payments into my loan while waiting. So I should get 1,335 back.......eventually.
  2. F

Buyback took 2 minutes 47 seconds

I got my email late late last night like 11pm EST. Submitted my bank info around 12AM and already have the funds pending into my account. Go Chase!
  3. F

Buyback took 2 minutes 47 seconds

I turned mine in on Sat and haven't heard from Chase. Probably wont until tomorrow since Sat/Sun aren't business days. I'll be patient until tomorrow, then I start to poke the bear.
  4. F

VW Claims goofed up, how should I proceed

VW finance owns my title but I get what you mean. I already signed and notarized...now I gotta overnight it to my mother. Thanks gents!!
  5. F

VW Claims goofed up, how should I proceed

SO I finally got my offer letter. My car is register to myself and my mother who co-signed the loan with me. Here is my issue, VW sent my offer Letter and it says: "Dear Aaron K Goldman & Aaron K Goldman," now does this mean they have me down twice as both registrant and co-registrant...
  6. F

Complaints Filed to FTC and Claims Council and the Results / Reply's

My documents were accepted weeks ago and I have still received no offer email. Getting really frustrated as VT will give me a tax refund if I sell it within 3 months of my new car purchase on Oct 17th so that gives me until Jan 17th....i do have a loan but with their financing. HURRY UP VW.
  7. F

Offer Letter Just Received

That is what I figured, I suppose the wait continues.
  8. F

Offer Letter Just Received

So interesting scenario for me. My documents were approved well over 10 days ago and still no offer letter. I am financed through VW though (Maybe that causes a delay?) Besides this taking much longer than the 10 days promised my gf's dad submitted his documents a week after mine...was approved...
  9. F

If you are considering buyback which cars are you looking at as replacements?

Miata is RWD, with my constant snow driving practice I'm not worried too much about it, especially with a manual, snow tires and an lsd. Obviously not AWD in terms of getting going, but same control under squirrelly snow. As for the truck I may have confused you a bit, the similarly equipped...
  10. F

Dieselgate - Post Oct 18 Court Hearing

So what yo uare saying is we have to wait another week?
  11. F

If you are considering buyback which cars are you looking at as replacements?

So thanks so far for the feedback gents! So the WRX would likely be a 2017, probably a wrx limited. about 35mpg on highway would be excellent. I am tempted to try the frs or the brz but because I'm not worried about cargo space I always go back to saying, well why not just get the miata. The...
  12. F

You legitimately made a blanket statement saying nothing anyone will say today holds any merit or should be considered, and it is all out of greed. Perhaps I'm thinking of everyone in the lawsuit, not just myself here....but that may be too hard for you when all you hear is me me me.
  13. F

Glad your opinion is all that matters.
  14. F

As long as condition requirements don't change, I'm happy. Maybe toss me a couple thou more too!