Recent content by FanofAllDiesels

1. FanofAllDiesels

Just picked up a one owner ALH

Yes, that is a Green Golf with the black interior. I used to post a lot more and I've been to half a dozen TDIFests, but haven't been around too much lately. I do recognize your username, but being that we are on opposite coasts, it isn't surprising that we haven't met. :) Jeff
  2. FanofAllDiesels

Just picked up a one owner ALH

Wow, that really looks like a clean 2001. I notice that you are in MD. I'm up in Westminster, and have VCDS, if you are near by and would like a scan. I have the same car, just a different color :-) Jeff
  3. FanofAllDiesels

200,000 mile club... roll call!

205K I bought it new and it is just now getting broken in! Jeff
  4. FanofAllDiesels

VA, MD, PA Lunch GTG?

Paul, Looks like I will be able to make it. Jeff
  5. FanofAllDiesels

Wheel GTG in Westminster on June 20th

Paul, It was my pleasure. Sorry it took you so long to get home. Jeff
  6. FanofAllDiesels

Your images is not displaying on the forum, but I have Santa Monica wheels where are 2-toned and Kory didn't have any issues with repairing them. Here is a link to the wheels I have: http://www.4130-products.com/wheels/Santa_Monica_.html Jeff
  7. FanofAllDiesels

VCDS available near Bel Air, MD

Waynooo, There will be VCDS at the Wheel GTG in Westminster this Saturday. Not sure what needs to be changed in your 2011, so if you can find out, then feel free to drop by to use it. Jeff
  8. FanofAllDiesels

I do believe that he can repair bends. He did let Lito know that he would repair Bent rims for $75 for us. It will be up to Kory to determine whether he can repair it or not. Jeff
  9. FanofAllDiesels

We will be having Kory, who was repairing wheels, among other things at ImpexFest, over at my house on June 20th. Lito will be coming and we hope to get a few more people in order to make it worth Kory's time. The Address is: 1555 Conrose Drive Westminster MD, 21157 Time: 9:00 a.m. ~ 4:00...
  10. FanofAllDiesels

DC/Baltimore area social/lunch GTG - February 21, 2015 @ noon

Just made it home. 2.5 hrs. The jeep worked flawlessly. Can't say the same for most of the other cars that decided to go out today.
  11. FanofAllDiesels

Snowing already in Westminster.
  12. FanofAllDiesels

I am also fine with a noon start. Lawson, We just lucked out and a friend of a friend was selling it. We picked it up with 195K on the odometer for a price I just couldn't pass up. We've taken it to Snowshoe a couple of times this year and were able to get 17 MPG. Not bad for a 4 ton...
  13. FanofAllDiesels

We will be there either way. My golf actually does really well in the snow, as long as it isn't too deep. Of course, there is always the Jeep or the Excursion to fall back on. :-) Jeff
  14. FanofAllDiesels

And + 1 for me, as well. Jeff