Recent content by faboka

1. F

Why so laggy? help with log plz

IQ diagnostic limits haven't been increased. Need some work on the N75 map like Cruiserboy says. Doesn't look too bad to me. Seen much worse.
  2. F

VNT Actuator Adjustment - GTB Turbo on an '06 BRM

Duty cycle looks ok to me on that log. Log group 11 under basic settings. RPM increases to 1400 rpm and cycles from actuator ON to actuator OFF. Whats the difference in pressure between the two?
  3. F

Siemens PPD 2601 VCDS limit

It sure is. :(
  4. F

Siemens PPD 2601 VCDS limit

Hello, was wondering if any of the tuners on here know how to increase the VCDS 2601 diagnostic limit for the siemens PPD ecu used in the PD170? Logged a car recently which had a remap however the diagnostic limit hadn't been increased so log is just flat at 2200 - 4200 rpm at 2601. So no...
  5. F

Can MAF Max Reading Limit Remap Performance

Was this using a generic obd? if so isn't 250 the max diagnostic reading? Do you have VCDS to log group 3?
  6. F

Altea BKD buildup and tune

Nice. How much boost you requesting ?
  7. F

Help with boost mapping

Shorten your actuator rod. Aim for the high 60's to low 70's at 4000rpm.
  8. F

EGT sensor to msa15/EDC15 ECU and VCDS

Very good work.
  9. F

Help with boost mapping

Can you post a group 11 log ideally using 4th gear.
  10. F

What turbo have I bought? :/

It's a hybrid because it's made from 2 turbo's. However the confusion comes with from what they understand a hybrid is. For us brits we assume it's the same as the likes of a 1752 or 1756 hybrids because of the one word. Hybrid. Similar to the whole Stage 1, 2, 3 etc
  11. F

Hybrid turbo BXE>GT1749VC setup?

What the actuator test currently giving you now? Isn't 250mbar on the high side? Stock turbos I've seen are around 130 to 150mbar.
  12. F

What turbo have I bought? :/

Still a 1749. If you check the turbo sticky thread you will see the compressor has a .3mm increase inducer over a vb giving it a higher trim.
  13. F

Fabia 1.9tdi - VCDS log help

You can also carry out a duty cycle test. This shows pressure with the vanes open and closed. Can't remember of the top of my head how you do it.
  14. F

VNT 17/22 making a strange buffeting noise at WOT/high boost

So is your 24/25 psi measured by a boost gauge or via VCDS?