Recent content by fabed23

1. fabed23

Sold: New MK4 5spd Frost Heater $95

I'm not sure. I can find out..but I'd need to pack it up and take it to the post office to see. I'd probably need a shipping address I think? You can pm me if you want...
  2. fabed23

Winter is almost here!
  3. fabed23

Bump! Priced lowered
  4. fabed23

I will get back to you with info later today. And will take photos and such too. Email me and I will msg or call later
  5. fabed23

Never used bought it many moons ago to install on my 2000 Jetta that I sold many moons ago. Going through the garage and finding goodies here and there. $95 and can figure out shipping. PM or email me f a b e d 2 3 @ g m a i l . c o m Thank you!
  6. fabed23

Sorry it sold fast.

Sorry it sold fast.
  7. fabed23

SOLD: VCDS Vag-Com Cable (KII-USB)

Sold my 2000 Jetta and no longer needed. $160 shipped. Email is quickest Thanks fabed 23 @ gmail .com
  8. fabed23

pending sale**$3750** - 2000 Jetta TDi - RC4, pp764s, GT1756 hybrid, etc

Colorado. Planning on resealing injection pump by a tdiguru before selling and can drive it anywhere if needed. Feel free to shoot me a PM and we can go from there.
  9. fabed23

injection pump head seal

Andybeesx I have a 00 alh 11mm ip. My ip head o ring is leaking so I am buying a viton one. The problem is, I went ahead and took off the head already and jumped the gun. Should have left few screws in and I didnt It seems like all pieces are still there and nothing is missing. How hard is...