1. Etsola

97 Audi A6 AEL 6 speed TDI Quattro Avant

Still available?
  2. Etsola

Audi AEL 2.5 TDI 5 cyl engine

Still available?
  3. Etsola

WTB taller 5th gear for 01A transmission :012311159DQ

WTB taller 5th gear for 01A transmission :012311159DQ Or tallest (I think this is it) for 01A trans Thanks
  4. Etsola

WTB : 01A DGW EEP Gears from 01A gearbox

Hi there, I'm in Canada and would like to purchase just the gears from an Audi A4 Tdi quattro from 1996 to 1998 I think with a 01A code transmission and DGW or EEP gearing. I want to transplant them in a 01A from an Audi 7a to run proper gearing for a TDi swap. Thanks
  5. Etsola

Passat TDI 1996 for parts

I'm sorry All ... I just want to sell the engine, ECU, wiring harness and tranny as a whole right now and the rest of the car as a whole ... I just don't have time to part things out right now ... I may be able to do that later this summer ... I'll let you know then ...
  6. Etsola

I'm sorry All ... I just want to sell the engine, ECU, wiring harness and tranny as a whole right now and the rest of the car as a whole ... I just don't have time to part things out right now ... I may be able to do that later this summer ... I'll let you know then ...
  7. Etsola

Gatineau is near Ottawa (Canada) and horns are o.k. but the intercooler isn't in the best shape (I'm not sure if it is still sealed). My turbo was shot and spit oil everywhere in the intake, I cleaned it good, but oil was outside the intercooler as well ... so it's up to you. I think it is still...
  8. Etsola

Hi I have a Passat B4 with the 1z engine to sale for parts : - I have a complete engine, tranny and upgraded clutch (more clamp load with a sachs pressure plate and upgraded clutch compound, worth around 300$ by itself). Engine has 170k miles, tranny 60k miles (bought used last year) and the...
  9. Etsola

Hi I have a Passat B4 with the 1z engine to sale for parts : - I have a complete engine, tranny and upgraded clutch (more clamp load with a sachs pressure plate and upgraded clutch compound, worth around 300$ by itself). Engine has 170k miles, tranny 60k miles (bought used last year) and the...
  10. Etsola

Sources for TDI parts at lowest prices!

Bully Clutch Call to get a quote, or a near by parts store ... Because those are list prices. there's a possibility to put a G60 flywheel and clutch to fit those engines... and it comes to a lot less. But the main thing, this is for performance usages (after stage 2) and the clutch feel is...
  11. Etsola

Sources for TDI parts at lowest prices!

Cluthes For Performance clutches with patented technology for any VW's : www.bullyclutch.com
  12. Etsola

WTB : Passat TDI 1996 Bentley

Hey everyone ! I'm looking for a Bentley or any recommendable service manual for a Passat TDI 1996. Thanks, Etienne