Recent content by erykkuld

1. erykkuld

PD115 AJM wish for more power

Change of plans, no big power for me, as ive decided that it would be too far fetched atleast in norway. Have spoken to alot of people around the subject, and according to laws it would be VERY expensive for me to get it legal (if at all to get the car legal) Gonna get a bike instead. and keep...
  2. erykkuld

Well turbo kit hasn't been bought yet, but found some pd150 injectors for really cheap, second hand. Guy claims they have been sitting in his garage for 8 years now, from a car that had under 100000km. What do you guys think?
  3. erykkuld

Alignment needed if i replace rear shock absorbers and springs?

alrighty, thank you guys! Always here for the real answers!
  4. erykkuld

no, it wasn't. Spring recently snapped at the bottom. So replacing both springs rear and shocks. Potentially bunp stop bushings on the top of the shock if they are shot
  5. erykkuld

Car didn't pass mot here in Norway, ive bought springs Sachs, and monroe shocks (same setup on the front) but im still afraid of what happend last time i was fiddling with the front suspension, that my alignment will be way off. Why i don't want to do an alignment is because i have done a...
  6. erykkuld

TDI Used Oil Lab Analyses Results & Discussions

Yeah i freaking agree on this one! And since you say it, i have only noticed it leaking around this time of year too, when its quite cold (live in norway) Because the same thing happend last year! Damn you just made me realize. Will update on this thread if i get around to a new cooler. Or maybe...
  7. erykkuld

TDI Used Oil Lab Analyses Results & Discussions

**** have done this job myself, didn't notice any metal flakes or glitter like you have. But mine was leaking a year ago so i changed the bottom and top seal, there is oil there again, so seems like i have to go and replace the seals again like you have. So annoying seing something you thought...
  8. erykkuld

Any suggestion on a plug play turbo 1.9 alh

Yo awesome build on that ARL you have. Wanting to do it myself on my pd115 ajm myself. What kind of power did you get? And what would i have to do to get it to work nicely? Gottuned recommended me the same turbo (GTD1752VRK) would pd150 injectors be enough for that turbo to perform good? And did...
  9. erykkuld

Found the GTD1752VRK on darkside developments, will go for your approach then. The turbo comes in a kit so maf, fmic and all small parts are included. So will update on how this all goes
  10. erykkuld

Because with injectors already in place and if they are good for that amount of power i will simply buy a good turbo piping kit, and the hybrid turbo. But then which turbo should i go for? And which diameter of piping should i go for?
  11. erykkuld

Early ajm? Does from 2000 count as early? i have pictures of the injectors when i did the head swap, would that be enough to declare them as good enough for 230hp?
  12. erykkuld

Have a lead on pd130 injectors from a car with AVF engine code, for quite cheap. Car is quite newer, think from 2005, but that should just be better shouldn't it?
  13. erykkuld

Alright, gonna start off by saying been a while, haven't had the need to post in a while after i did the dumbest mistake of my life (undoing the cylinder head bolts instead of the cam cap bolts) Car got a new head from frank in the netherlands, and car is working like a gem. (new head, gaskets...
  14. erykkuld

Grinding noise, mk4 golf 1.9 4motion

Kinda strange, sound dissapeared after i put on my zito 18". I had already bought the inner cv joint so will replace it anyway because there is some slack. I drove the car over 600km the past week, and havent had any issues with it.
  15. erykkuld

Grinding noise, mk4 golf 1.9 4motion

And also to answer this, when I replaced my right side wheel bearing, I did it on my own without a press. I used something like this...