Emkura's latest activity

• Emkura
    Emkura reacted to oilhammer's post in the thread How easy is to crack a block? with Like Like.
    If you didn't get a new OEM housing, then that is probably the leak. You cannot typically reuse the plastic, they warp, and once...
  • Emkura
    Emkura replied to the thread How easy is to crack a block?.
    Yeah, the housing has been changed to a new one and it’s not leaking. Sorry, should’ve specified that part as well.
  • Emkura
    Hi all, Made a stupid mistake yesterday when flushing coolant and changing thermostat and not sure if I cracked the block or not...
  • Emkura
    Emkura replied to the thread Weakest internal???.
    And then God forbid engine just explodes and disintegrates, that’s even more money (that you don’t have maybe??) in the hole.
  • Emkura
    Emkura replied to the thread U.S. Comeback?.
    Just saw a girl doing a trip from Phoenix to LA in a Tesla and it took her 9 hrs vs. 5 hrs in a regular car. Once this electric and...
  • Emkura
    Emkura reacted to RayF's post in the thread U.S. Comeback? with Like Like.
    Seems to be 2 different topics: Diesel in the USA and VW diesels in the USA. Diesel will be in the U.S. for a very long time. I’m of...
  • Emkura
    Emkura replied to the thread 2022 TDIfest Discussion Thread.
    I’m down to almost anywhere, but would love it to be somewhere midwest. Closer home of course hehe
  • Emkura
    Emkura reacted to bringsaber's post in the thread 2022 TDIfest Discussion Thread with Like Like.
    Only recently acquired a TDI, would 100% attend if this becomes a reality next year