Recent content by EKStoy

1. E

1993 toyota sr5 ALH tdi swap (3 week project)

Do you have any of it with the new exhaust
  2. E

Can we get a video?
  3. E

Conversion questions

I don't have a problem with notching anything. Here's a pic of my truck tht I wanna do the swap in plus it'll be going lower here soon. I just want the power to be the same or more from the 22re. Like I said it's a street truck most hills it sees is an overpass
  4. E

Post up some pics
  5. E

Conversion questions

I go to alot of shows an mostly goin for the wow *** factor an I like diesels so I thought it would be sik. Plus the yota diesels are alot and parts are hard to find. I'm thinking of doing the ALH seems like alot of yotas use tht motor from what I've seen on here. What kinda fuel mileage do u get?
  6. E

Conversion questions

Will your truck get on it for like freeway entry an thiings like tht. My yota also an ex cab. Will the 1.6 be enough
  7. E

Conversion questions

Those were mostly 4x4s though that's why I was asking in a new thread. But maybe I'll have to dig through some more pages
  8. E

Conversion questions

I want to put a vw diesel motor into my 91 Toyota pickup. It's a 2wd it's bagged and will have a Lexus ls400 rear end. So my question is how close to the front crossmember with the oil pan be and what's a good gearing to have. From what I read the Lexus rear end I have has a final gear ratio of...
  9. E

Question

I meant good deal haha not necessarily cheap. But I'm still thinking about the vw diesel an the Toyota diesel
  10. E

Question

Alright thnx guys I'll keep looking around for another motor. Hopefully I can find one cheap that doesn't need a ton of work
  11. E

Question

Ya I'm only 20. But I'll have to find out more on that motor. I've been reading alot lately on here of the swaps in yotas. I was gonna get the ACME adaptor kit. He said he has a complete rebuild kit for it. Only thing Im really worried about is the wiring. I can weld an fab stuff up. I was just...
  12. E

Question

He said the guy was running 20pounds of boost an blew it cause he wasn't running a standalone and stock internals.
  13. E

Question

I'm new to vw diesels but I like the idea of swapping it into my 91 yota. I go a buddy that has one outta a 04 golf tht he got from his friend. It's not running but he has a full rebuild kit for it and said he'll ship it to me with everything for 800. Would this be a good engine to swap in or...