Recent content by ehad6589

1. ehad6589 20th Headlights

ehad6589 20th Headlights

2. E

2 Sets of MKIV Golf Headlights (Indianapolis)

Set 1: sold Set 2: Sold PM me with any questions or picture requests.
  3. E

2.5 Bar Map Sensor, MKIV Boost Gauge and Pod, 1.8t Pancake Pipe

Price update: $25 shipped for the sensor.
  4. E

2.5 Bar Map Sensor, MKIV Boost Gauge and Pod, 1.8t Pancake Pipe

Parts leftover after my VNT-17 upgrade. All prices include shipping to Cont. US with tracking. Paypal only. 1) VDO Boost Gauge with New South Column Pod. Purchased and installed June 2013. Removed 10/31/14 to install boost gauge that matched my new pyrometer. Does not include tubing kit needed...
  5. E

WTB: A-4 Golf Headlights

I have a set without fog lights off of my 03. Lenses pretty clear, all tabs fully intact. $75 shipped. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you pictures.
  6. E

Wanted - Parking Brake Button

In this rare case it might be easier and just as cost efective to get one from a dealer. Part number 1J0711323D2ZZ should be around $15. You should be able to pull the new button off and glue it on if you do not want to take your handle apart to install the button, shaft and spring. I went...
  7. E

Indy tinting?

I had my golf, and my brother got his new focus ST tinted there over the summer. When I purchased my car the interior was so disgusting that I replaced everything but the headliner and pillar trim. Unfortunately the guy who did the tint found out that under the headliner and window seals there...