Recent content by EG-MN

1. E

High pitched whistle after blanking EGR

Not 100% sure as to what intake manifold I have so to speak but I have a K and N cone filter that my mate bought for his BMW but never ended up fitting it so I was gonna use that and attempt to make a custom Pipe that leads to the front of the car instead of the back so it’s not sucking in the...
  2. E

Only reason I asked is because I’m already going to do a stage 1 with intake and exhaust I know the intake and exhaust won’t change anything as the stock airbox is good for 200bhp and the exhaust like u said don’t really do much except for sound nice unless your at stage 3 I’ve done more...
  3. E

I understand, is there anything u can do to these engines to make them better other than remap, exhaust, intake etc?
  4. E

I’ve used gasket sealer and reason for blanking it is that Im going to clean my intake manifold this weekend and don’t want it to get filled with carbon again so blocked it off at the same time
  5. E

How come this didn’t make a sound before? Guessing it’s the extra pressure causing it?
  6. E

So I have a 2010 VW polo 1.6 tdi (75bhp) and I’ve recently Blanked the EGR pipe that connects to the throttle/intake with plates and from doing that it now has an insanely loud whistle when it builds boost at 1800rpm and upwards it will do it on deceleration aswell, it will only do it when the...