Recent content by dzampi

1. D

New tune on the way.

same here...keep us posted
  2. D

AdBlue Module electrical connector meter readings

I had this code on my '14 Passat....P20EE is DeNOx catalyst efficiency below threshold. It was a NOx sensor replaced for free under the extended warranty from the "fix".....
  3. D

DEF useage

No complaints here just stating the obvious...i'm keeping mine, happy with the car even after fix....looks like you are turning in yours....maybe time to leave the forum??:confused:
  4. D

DEF useage

DEF usage skyrocketed after the fix on my '13 Passat....before the fix I could go two oil changes before filling up, now I'm barely making it for a single oil change....same driving routes an conditions....
  5. D

Running car locked me out

I had it happen to me once as well... car was locked and it would not respond to the fob...had to pry the handle and use the key and it unlocked the car...I have KESSY and had to bring the key to the sensor under the steering key in order to start....I believed at the time that the battery died...
  6. D

TSB for clogged heater core / code P2457

That's too much work IMO....in no other cars have I ever done that nor I will in future....checking the coolant level is as far as I will go :)
  7. D

yes...and this is in Canada....
  8. D

replaced under warranty...apparently it is warranted now until 2023!!
  9. D

had a heater cor replaced due to the no heat on passenger side approximately year ago...Now that colder weather set in this winter i'm seeing this problem again?!?! It was fine up until few days ago....VW dealership replaced the core under warranty last time and i'm gonna call them tomorrow to...
  10. D

Remote Start Duration

I believe that the idea is to get the cabin a bit warmer/defrost the windshield so it's more pleasant when you get in? you could leave it running for an hour I believe that engine temp would not get to normal operating temperature....like ppl are saying light driving is the best way to get the...
  11. D

NOX sensor replacement

had a P2011 code come up after the TDI "fix" which said NOx sensor circuit Range/performance bank 1 they said that it is covered by emissions warranty...
  12. D

Remote start and VCDS

Just drove a rental with remote start...the way it works it is awesome, you start the car, unlock it, get in and engine is till running...in order to drive off vehicle key has to be present and you still have to press the start button to activate the dash (rpm's fuel gauge etc.) and at this is...
  13. D

Turning on rain sensor

Same thing here...sometimes it works perfect but sometimes it does not. Shutting the car off and restarting it will sometimes clear the problem and then it works flawlessly...
  14. D

DAI ALLOYS on Passat

Middle ones would look the best on Passat IMO :D