Recent content by dwfdiesel

1. dwfdiesel

Dieselgate, The Canadian Edition

Late to the game In Ontario is rice only accepting the MTO used vehicle package for "Proof of Purchase" document????? Ok they did accept my letter from VW credit pay off. Got my green arrows
  2. dwfdiesel

Yep got mine today Sept 14. I still plan on taking the buyback but would like to do it next year. Don't get the fix if you are taking the buyback. However getting Emission Recall 23U3 will end your rights to chose buyback or trade in.
  3. dwfdiesel

OT: Florida

Yep the best way at least for me and the last 15 years. But I take A1A off the I-95 and then 301 to Ocala the 75 to CLearwater. Also I take the I-19 at Bickely save .5 hour.
  4. dwfdiesel

Yes I'm waiting too just can't pull the pin on a perfectly good car, so will take my chances and run until next September and buy a 2019.
  5. dwfdiesel

Following that line of thinking we should get an insurance rebate because our cars will be crushed and the insurance company has no interest in the value of the car.
  6. dwfdiesel

You may be right I may just have to keep it.
  7. dwfdiesel

Holding on to your tdi

I've owned a lot of cars and good ones are hard to find so keeping my 2012 wagon a while longer is not a burden of any kind. I looked and can not find a replacement for this car and I may just get a lemon even when it's new some cars are just lemons. I planned on keeping it for 10 years or...
  8. dwfdiesel

All you guys are doing a great job getting the kinks out which will be great when I apply next September.
  9. dwfdiesel

Ya but that guy is in jail
  10. dwfdiesel

This is true the junkers and high maintenance cars won the lottery.
  11. dwfdiesel

True honourarium is like lunch money
  12. dwfdiesel

Obviously what was holding up the settlement the $49,975 fee was too low but like award for TDi they did not budge.
  13. dwfdiesel

Looks to me the only way to find out the real value is to get an appointment after April 28th and have the 20 day value assessed. But like you I am looking to find out before I go in.
  14. dwfdiesel

Seems to cover all the bases especially for those owners that have a car which needs a couple thousand dollars work on them to continue use and are parked so they can hobble in to the dealer April 28th. The rest of us can afford to wait to see if VW will upgrade the specials for trade in value...
  15. dwfdiesel

Eligible owners can also choose to trade in their vehicle and apply its fair market value at the time of the trade-in towards the purchase of a new or used Volkswagen or Audi vehicle. In addition, they will receive payment of any amount by which their vehicle’s...