Recent content by Dwagen

1. Dwagen

FS - 2 sets Monster Mats for Mk5 Jetta / Mk6 Jetta SportWagen TDI

Hey all, I have two sets of monster mats, both in great condition, no cracks or tears, just normal wear which isn’t much. I believe they fit both the Mk5 Jetta sedan/wagon and Mk6 Jetta SportWagen. One set features the Jetta logo, and the other set features the blue TDI logo, which is pretty...
  2. Dwagen

SOLD - 17x7.5 Audi Fat Fives 5x100 wheels with 215/45r17 UHP tires - NOW $500

Selling my 5x100 17x7.5 Audi Fat Fives ET32 wrapped in 215/45-17 Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 ultra high performance all season tires. Wheels have minor curb rash. One wheel I think has a clear coat issue, either way the brake dust sticks to the wheel stronger, it’ll take a lot to polish the one...
  3. Dwagen

WTB - VNT17 turbo, PD150 injectors, colt stage 2 cam

Hi all, Looking to upgrade some parts on my BEW. Namely VNT17 turbo, pd150 Injectors, colt stage 2 cam, and upgraded intercooler. Lmk if you have any of these available for sale. Thanks!
  4. Dwagen

WTB: Set of 5x100 wheels for my 2000 NB (UTE Project)

I have a set of Audi TT 17x7.5 et 32 wheels, tires 215/45r17 hankook ventus s1 noble, good tread. Getting a new set soon so will need to sell these after. Wheels have some curb rash, not too terrible, three wheels polish up real well, fourth one is not polishing up that well. I’m located in the...
  5. Dwagen

FS: Winter Set - 15x6 Wheels & 185/65-15 Tires

Hey Andrew, Yes I still have them. here’s the Craigslist ad, I reposted it: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/wto/d/annandale-vw-winter-set-15x6-wheels/7211481140.html
  6. Dwagen

WTB Flashzilla V3 w/ 4.3" Screen

I have one as well. I'll find out by next sunday if I still need it or not.
  7. Dwagen

WTB: Ross-Tech HEX-V2 or HEX-NET

Looking for a ross-tech HEX-V2 or HEX-NET.
  8. Dwagen

FS: Winter Set - 15x6 Wheels & 185/65-15 Tires

Complete Winter Set of wheels and tires, came off Mk4 VW Jetta TDI. Mounted and balanced. Wheels are VW Monterey in Plastidip gloss black. Tires are Insa Turbo Pirineos with about 90% tread left. I only drove on them for about 3000 miles. They have good grip in the cold and snow, and I’ve never...