Recent content by dvst8r

1. dvst8r

Replacment for displacment!!!!!

Glad to see it back together Andy. Not what I was picturing when we were discussing stud length's, but innovative none the less. You coming to Edmonton again this year for what was blackout?
  2. dvst8r

Best Place to get injectors balenced?

Exergy Engineering. http://exergyengineering.com Founded by former bosch engineers. No better work out there, but be prepared to pay for it.
  3. dvst8r

Recommend a Shop in Calgary, AB for timing belt replacement.

Ironically one of the VW Dealers in town (5th Ave autohaus) was the cheapest by over $100.
  4. dvst8r

Recommend a Shop in Calgary, AB for timing belt replacement.

Typically this is something I would do on my own, however the timing is not going to work out. My project truck is still in the garage, and won't be mobile till after this work needs to be done. So I need to buck up and farm it out. Any recommended shops?
  5. dvst8r

Has anyone heard from Mark Malone lately?

Oh and I was on MSN with Mark a day or two ago, he is busy but around.
  6. dvst8r

Has anyone heard from Mark Malone lately?

LOL, I am thinking by the winky face that you must know Mark. If not the "peaceful silence" irony is quite funny.
  7. dvst8r

I want Compound Turbo's! What do I need?

Strange I am sure I had a couple replies in here... :confused: NM just read at the top of the page about the issue... don't feel like retyping all that hopefully the OP read it before it was gone.
  8. dvst8r

O'rly? I am sure Andy2 would love that simplicity, and not have to worry about surging, or having a turbo light before 3000rpm's, or having it bark or general driveablility... How much power can a fwd handle? I can think of more then a few 800whp ones off the top of my head.
  9. dvst8r

The saying goes "if you have to ask..."
  10. dvst8r

Audi A4R4 450HP CBEA (CR) Build

Since not many other people have commented on the head, It looks like it would be repairable, BUT and this is a big BUT, it looks like it would be less time / money / effort to start with another head. I can't imagine that sourcing new seats will be easy or inexpensive. Not to mention the...
  11. dvst8r

need better rods

Andy you are out of primary turbo, if you were running an HX-35 at that kinda power, or was that your hybrid?
  12. dvst8r

need better rods

Andy that sucks to hear. It seems that build has been one step forward two steps back. There are always options just depends on how much you want to spend. Arias will make you pistons, I know a number of pullers that are running them, so they are quite familiar with needs of a diesel. If...
  13. dvst8r

Who can tune CR Volkswagens?

Must be... http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286786 :rolleyes:
  14. dvst8r

Need bigger turbo...will GT3063v work on 8v VE?

Nice numbers! That sounds like an awfully big secondary, but probably a decent sized primary...
  15. dvst8r

Need bigger turbo...will GT3063v work on 8v VE?

I believe Andy2 has, iirc it seized, and now is a paper weight.