Recent content by duwem

1. D

Who's OMI (old man intake) is better?

Got it installed but the ccv setup is lame. I will be reworking it or taking it off
  2. D

Cone Seat Lugs-where to buy?

The threads on the 42 DD lugs get rusty and make them a bear to take off once or twice a year when swapping wheels.
  3. D

Thanks for update
  4. D

Hope so! Wil report back once have it installed.
  5. D

Kerma actually has a fitting with bead for that. ID parts doesn't look so promising
  6. D

Oilhammer pm me if you came up with something please.
  7. D

Oil ok cool. Chris which one was it. I have heard of that on previous ones not sure if the latest are fixed now?
  8. D

Kerma TDI https://www.kermatdi.com/i-777-kerma-omi-old-man-intake-for-alh-engines-mk4-alh.html ID Parts https://www.idparts.com/upgraded-turbo-inlet-pipe-25-omi-a4-alh-p-981.html Kerma's looks a lot more professional with bead rolled end, barb for the ccv ,ID's looks like something you would...
  9. D

GTG: Sturgeon Bay, WI Cruise/GTG October 20th, 2018

If people are up for a fast pace on curvy roads and I'm free I may come up. Man, I should get a Malone stage 1.5... but with 300k on the ol girl may not be the wisest.
  10. D

Anyone still have their TDI's?

Mine rolled over 300k 2 weeks ago, other than leaking valve cover and busted exhaust shes still running strong!
  11. D

Wtb: mk4 golf tdi underbelly pan and engine side cover

If your planning on keeping the car for a long time I would just get a panzer plate fmj.
  12. D

WTB: Buzzken Downpipe 2002 TDI

Bump still looking.
  13. D

Looks like it's 2.5" the full length?
  14. D

Looking or a catless downpipe, preferably one that fits the stock catback, unless you have the full system. Must be able to meet or ship to WI.