Recent content by dubsport inc

1. D

I am doing a timing belt for a 2015 Jetta this monday and wonder if you can forward the...

I am doing a timing belt for a 2015 Jetta this monday and wonder if you can forward the instructions? Thanks in advance Richard Dubsport@telus.net
  2. D

Defective GKN Axles?

this...^
  3. D

Slave cylinder tapped out

I am running a stg2 Malone (great upgrade by the way) with 210000km on stock clutch and have no slippage whatsoever!
  4. D

Malone or Kerma

I have dealt with Mark @ Malone for 5 years +and can testify that his tunes are top shelf. He is agreat guy and his tunes are flawless. I have one in my '10 TDI Jetta 6spd and absolutley love it!
  5. D

///// sigh ..... 6 lbs of boost max. /////

also check you intake for plugging...
  6. D

Anyone knows why there is no 09-10 Jetta TDI on the market

I had a 2010 TDI 6spd jetta fall into my hands from a customer and absolutely love it!
  7. D

Rear Passenger Door Power - Not Harness?

thanks for updating this... so many people ask for help then you never hear back from them with the outcome! It helps us all when people update!
  8. D

Nictane 2010+ Return Fuel Filter Kit

The one thing that worries me is that you no longer has fuel returning thru the filter that is used to preheat the fuel and stop icing/gelling... has any one got input?
  9. D

Rear crash sensor location

it should be in the side panel where the rear seat belt retracts by the back seat...
  10. D

Can anyone id what cars this tool kit is used on?

It has crank lock and pump tools for the BRM... so yes! It also has the tools for ALH/BEW and CR, so it will work for pretty much all VW diesel!
  11. D

Getting 12 years younger!

Go to the darkside and do the tune... hitting 24psi all day long and so much fun... Mark's tunes are flawless!
  12. D

Ball joint boot polyurethane upgrade?

Agreed^.... the failure rate is fairly low and the prices are good on aftermarket.... by the time you take the time to try to reboot it you could replace it!
  13. D

which gen tdi is most reliable?

I feel your pain, I absolutely hate doing Beetle alt on ALH engines!
  14. D

P2632 and glowplug ligth after stalling car

My apologies I was just giving you the VAG code 009778 so you could search and see what others had done!
  15. D

P2632 and glowplug ligth after stalling car

009778 - Relay for Fuel Pump 2 (J49) P2632 - 000 - Open Circuit - MIL ON