Recent content by dubboy2707

1. D

The NARFmobile, My 2001 Golf TDI

Fantastic tread thank you. Made a great read. Inspired me to keep up with my old girl and keep on improving Keep up the good work
  2. D

The NARFmobile, My 2001 Golf TDI

How did you make the extra log antenna ?
  3. D

99 B5 110 Tdi Tow wagon Function over form

Sold unfortunately I have replaced it with a ford galaxy tdi 115 which I love but do miss the passat
  4. D

Ham / cb radio antenna location B5 passat

That's it the drill is coming out on Saturday morning and making a hole in the quarter panel. I may even buy a new antenna to celebrate
  5. D

Been looking for a few days now and I can't find anything like this in the uk at all. Really need something like this Can anyone help ????
  6. D

Think I may look at making something like this for the passat dash
  7. D

This would work but @ $55 it is expensive
  8. D

The centre of the boot lid is where the twist button fixing is for the triangle and the triangle itself sinks into the trim and even with a right angled pl plug I don't think I can get t in with out going though the trim
  9. D

Thanks for this I do think asphericaly the centre of the boot would look best but as I said I don't want to have to loose the warning triangle in the saloon boot My ideal place would be just in front of the fm antenna on the roof but I wouldn't be able to have the antenna on with the roof box...
  10. D

Skoda Octavia "Scout" -99

Really like this looks great
  11. D

C piller never thought of this. Has anyone any pictures of this location
  12. D

That would be really appreciated if you could Thank you
  13. D

Do you have any closer pictures of the antenna on your passat. Like the look of that
  14. D

If I use the body mount does the hole I make have to be a tight fit eg filed out to be the tightest fit so the threaded part is touching the body?
  15. D

Surely a body mount throughout the body of the car is better as a ground then the lip mount.