Recent content by dsljetpak

1. D

FS: Mk4 Dog bone inserts

These are by a company called Rev Motoring. And I believe they are 45 as he said. \/
  2. D

FS: Mk4 Dog bone inserts

I have two different inserts I was going to try out with my Mk4, ended up selling the car and I have these left. Red is 85 durometers. The green is 75 durometers. Looking to get 25 shipped per set. Each set comes with both pieces . PM me for any info.
  3. D

Braided Steel Turbo Oil Feed Line?

Yo, sorry to bump an old thread. But, Whitbread's advise is bang on. I took all the sizes down to my buddy who understands fitting gibberish and he was able to make me up exaclty what I need. Getting rid of the banjo bolt and the stupid fitting on the turbo. Now the oil line can easily messed...
  4. D

Wtb vnt15

Looking to buy a good working turbo for somewhat on the cheaper end. I was supposed to pick up a turbo today, but the guy bailed. Located in Utah 84047. Lemme know what you have and how much you're asking shipped to my zip! Thanks!!
  5. D

FS: 2002 1.9 TDI MTS Engine Parts, Injectors, Pump, Turbo, ETC!

replied to your email sir, just waiting to hear back if you still have the turbo! This is (salmarnir72@hotmail.com) we've been emailing back and forth.
  6. D

2002 nb alh turbo

NVM. Didn't see the last page.
  7. D

wtb mkiv tailight

Are they the GL tails? Or did you have the red clear reds/red smoke red? I have a set of tails i'd let be willing to part with. They're just the stock GL lights.
  8. D

Wtb:alh intake clean

I've got one laying around. 75+ shipping! Sending you PM with my number.
  9. D

Going to need some bits for my ALH swap into vanagon

Hans, I have an intake mani that i'm willing to part with. It's not clogged either. Make me an offer I cant refuse! haha Edit: I can also get a turbo inlet pipe. And i'm local. So shipping cost is free.
  10. D

2002 Jetta TDI GLS Part Out - Michigan 48169

Still have the N75? 40shipped? Or 40+ shipping?
  11. D

MKIV Golf Part Out...Many parts (Central OH)

Also interested in an N75. haha
  12. D

The Vanity Plate Thread

This is the sighting of my car. haha :D
  13. D

Parting out ALH Engine

Do you still have the Turbo for sale? i'm interested in it! Is it included in your price drop? ;)