Recent content by drkblujetta

1. drkblujetta

2011 Audi A4 B8 - ALH TDI Conversion

This car was intended to serve one purpose. A reliable , AWD commuter, that maintains excellent fuel economy. Living at a higher elevation with snow and leaving early for work before the plows come means our 2000 Jetta TDI is not the right tool for the job. (Abandoning it at the bottom of the...
  2. drkblujetta

wtb: newsouth diesel gauges

Its a long shot, Looking for a set of the indigo gauges (boost and pyro) with the dual column pod. Thanks guys!
  3. drkblujetta

WTB: Set of cupholders in good condition MK4 dash

Looking for a good set of cupholders for my mk 4. Shipped to 98295 Thanks
  4. drkblujetta

WTB: Diesel Power Digi Z Tuning Box ALH mk4

Looking for a Diesel Power Digi Z tuning box for Mk4 ALH. Looking for the newer style with the extra wire for load sensing. Ship to WA state or BC Canada. Pm me. :p
  5. drkblujetta

Need: VNT 15 TURBO (Good working cond.)

Looking for a good VNT 15 Turbo. Please PM me if you have one. Shipping to 98295 Thanks :D
  6. drkblujetta

Diesel Power DIGI Z10 (Tuning Box) 99-03 ALH motor 10 pin

SOLD, Thanks for the interest SOLD :cool:
  7. drkblujetta

Diesel Power DIGI TPC (Boost controller)

SOLD Thanks for the interest SOLD:cool:
  8. drkblujetta

Bosio PP764 (.232) Injector Nozzles

SOLD, Thanks for looking :cool:SOLD
  9. drkblujetta

11MM pump (Bought new last July from club member)

Sold Thanks for the inquiries. sold!!!!!
  10. drkblujetta

VNT 17 (VB) Turbo used (Bought from Garrett last Aug)

SOLD thanks for the interest SOLD:cool:
  11. drkblujetta

Dyno Day In Seattle????????

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=201173 Someone wants to get a dyno done in Seattle.......... We would be willing to come down and participate if someone local could put this together........:cool:
  12. drkblujetta

West Coast Wreckers........Looking for auto tranny Mk4 TDI....

I need some advise from the WA and OR residents...... Any good wreckers around?........ Looking for a friend....... MK4 TDI AUTO trans. "FDB" is the code. Thanks :)
  13. drkblujetta

WANTED: ROSS TECH HEX USB VAG-COM cable.

WANTED: A Ross tech HEX USB VAG-COM cable. I may be interested in the newer version with the "CAN" interface. PM me :cool:
  14. drkblujetta

Classic......... For the TDI Dyno experts.......

Experts, No more BS #'s..................BUTT DYNO BABY......... Now here is something that will look good in any TDI......... :p:p:p http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7&products_id=41
  15. drkblujetta

Vancouver TDIers......= 2007 Toy Run..........

DATE: Sunday, December 9th 2007 Time: Meet up at 8:30am and leave Tim Horton's @ 9:00am For Who?: The kids and family's of the Lower mainland (http://www.langleychristmasbureau.com/) Where: Start in White Rock (South Point) and Cruise to Langley (Route is below with map's to follow!) What to...