Recent content by Dredded tdi

1. D

Tdi nightmares

And i have finally found some error codes, I feel abit silly for getting excited but atleast I know what direction to go in. So I had the older version of vcds and just got an upgrade. The codes are as follows Engine coolant temp ,signal to high Fuel pump relay, malfunction in primary circuit...
  2. D

Tdi nightmares

😅 I have taken it to a garage , the same guys that done my stage 2 software with the egr delete. I took the car to them because they are RMI approved. I'm gona do some digging again this evening. Il respond back with my findings
  3. D

Tdi nightmares

Sorry for not explaining properly . I have recently replaced the battery. After it stalls the engine just swings over but wont start. If I'm on the high way when I get to about 180km the car develops a shudder and I see the speed and rpms reduce at that point if I coast with the clutch in the...
  4. D

Tdi nightmares

Hi turboABA Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately codes . When the car stalls all the dash lights work as they supposed to but it wont start unless I run start it or use quick start.
  5. D

Tdi nightmares

Good day I have a golf mkv 2.0 tdi bkd. I'm hoping someone can shed some light on my situation. When I drive on the highway the car gets a shudder at high speeds and loses power ,if I engage my clutch the rom drops and the engine stalls. It randomly stalls while approaching stops and...