Recent content by dqa

1. fs 2015

fs 2015

fs july 2015
  2. D

FS used Mk 4 Panzer plate, unused glow plugs, oil filters... $50 OBO - Detroit

SOLD FS used Mk 4 Panzer plate, unused glow plugs, oil filters... $50 OBO - Detroit SOLD . . 11 Mile and Woodward Used Mk 4 Panzer plate, sprayed with bedliner coating and foam for sound deadening. After running into a curb, the left curved part is bowed downward so it scrapes on speed bumps...
  3. engine cover, Cat fuel filter, oil filter

engine cover, Cat fuel filter, oil filter

4. glow plugs

glow plugs

5. Panzer plate bolts

Panzer plate bolts

6. plastic belly pan

plastic belly pan

7. Plastic belly pan

Plastic belly pan

FS items
  8. Panzer plate showing edge thickness intact

Panzer plate showing edge thickness intact

FS items
  9. stock radio

stock radio

10. Panzer plate showing downward bowing

Panzer plate showing downward bowing

11. Panzer plate

Panzer plate

12. D

Wiper arm weak?

How did this work out? I have the same problem with my A4 Jetta.
  13. D

Nutty Speedometer

What's the latest? I have an 03 Jetta with a sometimes bouncing speedo, noticeable mainly at 40 and above.
  14. D

Heater switch light bulb replacement 'How to'

Here in the US, I had the same experience at NAPA. But unsatisfied with how dim the bulb was, I sought out the 2723, and found both the 2721 and 2723 at AutoZone. I did find this to be much better, although still not as bright as I'd like.
  15. D

Installing 12V lighter socket in blank dash button on A4

I've been using a cheap FM transmitter to to listen to podcasts while driving. Unfortunately, the way these devices are built, it is nearly impossible to read the screen when it's plugged into the A4 cigarette lighter. I am thinking of putting a second lighter socket in one of the blank...