Recent content by Doc_Oc

1. Doc_Oc

B8 Audi A4 with 2.0 TFSI to TDI

The 2.0 engine has low oil pressure. It was rebuilt at 140k kms. At 190k the entire timing (chains, rails, etc) has been replaced. Now, at 275k who knows what's broken:) I'm considering a swap to TDI. 3.0 So, I'm looking for any information I can get. Who can source an engine and all the needed...
  2. Doc_Oc

Need to rent or borrow timing belt tools (ALH)

I have them too and live in Orangeville.
  3. Doc_Oc

LF: Audi A4 B6 wagon

What the f*** is wrong with a RED one? :) Not selling it to you to put a TDI in it, then rub it in my face:) And it's a slushbox anyways:)
  4. Doc_Oc

Aquapel $8.99

I have been using both for 10 years (aquapel and rainx). I was always able to get all my windows and mirrors covered with one applicator (aquapel). It lasts at least 6 months too. Rainx washer fluid is the only fluid I use and never had a problem in 2 Golfs, 2 Audis and a Passat. It does work a...
  5. Doc_Oc

FS: Doniol boost and EGT gauge

Pics updated. Please get this off my hands!
  6. Doc_Oc

FS: Roof rack with ski/snowboard carrier

Price dropped
  7. Doc_Oc

FS: A lot of goodies

Prices dropped!
  8. Doc_Oc

FS: Doniol boost and EGT gauge

Sold! Asking 250$ plus shipping. All the wiring, includes 6' of K wire for the EGT probe. 2 K connectors as well. 2.5" EGT probe, brand new. Matches the MKIV instrument cluster colors perfectly. I had it installed for 2 years. I'm selling the car and the gauge came out. Installed, in day...
  9. Doc_Oc

Offers are welcomed. I need these gone sooner rather than later!
  10. Doc_Oc

I would have thought these would sell first. Price IS negotiable.
  11. Doc_Oc

Sold!
  12. Doc_Oc

FS: PD150 intake + race pipe + TIP

Sold PD 150 intake painted black Race pipe (you can use your stock 90 elbow) Turbo inlet pipe and a shorter than stock accordion hose for it. How's 250$?
  13. Doc_Oc

No springs. They have been installed with Moog heavy duty springs.
  14. Doc_Oc

Not sure. I can measure the length of my Golf's rocker panel and the skirts and report back!
  15. Doc_Oc

Rieger side skirts painter Reflex Silver (Rieger manufactured, not replicas. Flexible plastic not fiberglass)...................150$ (it includes 3M double sided tape) Winter tires Gislaved Nordfrost 5, 10000kms on them, 70% thread left, on steel rims. 195/65/15 and 5X100 rims...350$ Pics will...