Recent content by doc_m

1. doc_m

F/S 14" 4x100 steel rims

Sold. Gone.
  2. doc_m

adding repair wire 000 979 133....

well seeing about adding this wire to fuse area #5 but does it just click in like the euro switch one on the A4 bdy style light harness, as i tried push it in, but not going in.... as I don't want to force it in..... looks like there is a small tab in the fuse box but does not look like it moves...
  3. doc_m

07 Feb 09 Langley GTG

Let's start it around 11 If your on the list and bringing something else let me know, just kinda assumed :) 1. doc_m (eric) bbq and Coffee 2. doc_m(eric) Burgers, buns and ice 3. evonelly (neil) cinammon buns 4.icecap (Frank) beer and snacks 5. NJ home brew and misc breads. 6. 7. 8. 9...
  4. doc_m

Proclip?

Anyone have a photo and perhaps some measurnments on how to proclip clips into the dash? I already have a mount for the GPS..... but like the idea of it by the radio.
  5. doc_m

List of fuses for the 09 Jetta

Checked through the how to's and there is a list for the A4 jetta's but did not see one for the A5's.... unless I missed it....
  6. doc_m

10 Jan 09 Langley GTG

Let's start it around 11 If your on the list and bringing something else let me know, just kinda assumed :) 1. doc_m (eric) bbq and Coffee 2. Bosley (dennis) Burgers, buns and ice 3. turbine (ryan) samosa's 4. meangreen (sometimes called Harald) sausages and beer 5. NJ home brew and misc...
  7. doc_m

Power supply?

Ok looked around a bit but could not find it, I want to install my valentine one in the new TDI but not to sure where to get a switched power, is it the same area at the A4's?
  8. doc_m

Oh YEA!!!!

Well as some may know wrote off my 00 Jetta TDI with 352k Kms on it.... got my pay out from insurance and found the Spice Red 09 TDI comfortline with ESP and beige leather interior. Got it friday just after noon, went to work with it, and after that drove from kelowna to langley, wow!! had a...
  9. doc_m

13 Dec 2008 Langley GTG

Let's start it around 11 If your on the list and bringing something else let me know, just kinda assumed :) 1. doc_m (eric) bbq and Coffee 2. Bosley (dennis) Burgers, buns and ice 3. turbine (ryan) samosa's 4. meangreen (sometimes called Harald) sausages and beer 5. NJ home brew and misc...
  10. doc_m

big thanks to brian harrsion and mark :)

well happy to say ordered my new actuator from brian, arrived in 3 days :) and also the re and re was a breeze, and adjusted it with the help of mark malone, man should have done this a long time ago :)
  11. doc_m

98 NB gp issue

ok trying to figure out what this means 01050 - Glow Plug Monitoring 35-10 - - - Intermittent clear it and it comes back right away.
  12. doc_m

15 NOV 2008 Langley GTG

13. doc_m

18 OCT 08 Langley GTG

Let's start it around 11 If your on the list and bringing something else let me know, just kinda assumed :) 1. doc_m (eric) bbq and flat of water 2. Bosley (dennis) Burgers, buns and ice 3. turbine (ryan) samosa's 4. meangreen (sometimes called Harald) sausages and beer 5. NJ home brew and...
  14. doc_m

20 Sept 08 Langley GTG

Let's start it around 11 If your on the list and bringing something else let me know, just kinda assumed :) 1. doc_m (eric) bbq and flat of water 2. Bosley (dennis) Burgers, buns and ice 3. turbine (ryan) samosa's 4. meangreen (sometimes called Harald) sausages and beer 5. NJ home brew and...
  15. doc_m

germany?

hey there i will be just outside of frankfurt during christmas..... how many folks are around there??