Recent content by dlhovland

1. D

Your Motor Oil

Thank you for posting picture. To old to learn to busy to care have a great day
  2. D

Your Motor Oil

Page 461 of my owner’s manual 2014 model
  3. D

Your Motor Oil

On 2014 owners manual it states that is was filled at the factory with 5/40 oil. And that’s the preferred oil
  4. D

MPG Display

24 = 15/16
  5. D

Stage one or two

Legally you can’t remove any emissions. But you can still doe a stage one or two with emissions in place.
  6. D

Stage one or two

Thank you
  7. D

Stage one or two

Next to delete or not. I have 95,000 miles on odometer. Almost out of diesel gate warranty. I am leaning that way but leave the factory down pipe on with cat.
  8. D

Stage one or two

I am own a 2014 Touareg TDI . I am the original owner. I Am thinking of Malone stage 2. Anybody have any advise.
  9. D

Stage 1 or stage 2 tune

I am own a 2014 Touareg TDI . I am the original owner. I Am thinking of Malone stage 2. Anybody have any advise.
  10. D

2015 Passat TDI polar FIS issues

Took mine out and threw it away. To many problems.
  11. D

Touareg V-10 vs Duramax

Just hook both of them to a15000 pound trailer. Then pull it from grand junction co to Denver
  12. D

Ross tech for 2013 TDI sports wagon

Do I need to do adaptation with Ross tech after replacing fuel pressure regulator and fuel pressure sensor.
  13. D

Rawtek Options

I am at stage three. I have the cat and stock muffler. Car runs good. Still have a little smell when the car is cold.
  14. D

Fuel pressure sensor Faulty?

Cp4 pump and I checked for metal at the pump and the fuel rail everything good fingers crossed
  15. D

Fuel pressure sensor Faulty?

92 views. Changed fuel sensor and while the fuel rail was out changed fuel pressure relay. Car idles smother. Some of the flywheel shutter is gone at 2500 rpm pulling hard. Car is at stage three Malone tune. Now at idle the diesel smell is almost gone. I have a cat in the rawtek exhaus. I hope...