Recent content by Discovery

1. D

What did you do to your MK7 today?

Mirror fell of today, I was able to catch it. Now wondering what glue to use since it need to beat heat resistant...
  2. D

Battery failed - can I replace it without VCDS?

You should buy a obdeleven, it's a cheap investment.
  3. D

Went for a little test drive after I did modification to my trailer allowing it to carry 2 motorcycle. About 1500lbs w/trailer. Pulled wonderfully! Ready for the season.
  4. D

Yes, my car is stage 2. So no DPF.
  5. D

As a "essential worker" mileage continue to add on my car, did oil change today. Decided to follow Malone advise and use 5w40. I also found my annoying rattle, it was driver side sway bar end link. Car is 87000 miles, maybe it is because of the lowering or Quebec road...
  6. D

Scrap metal dump on my way to work. After tightening trailer coupling it's pretty much a rattle free ride with a Bosal hitch.
  7. D

Intake Tract Upgrades

Is your car deleted? Mine is stage 2 catless, turbo whistle is strong.
  8. D

Nope, front wheel are perfectly flush. Missing a few mm in the back, but you have to inspect it carefully to be able to tell.
  9. D

Wheels: Alzor 881 18"x8.5" ET45* Tires: Falken AZENIS FK510 235/40 R18 Spring: H&R Sport 54788
  10. D

Installed summer wheel and a quick wash.
  11. D

Pretty much only activity to do in these time, a deserted (wintertime) hiking trail.
  12. D

Is it a bad idea to perform a diesel purge?

When I replace my fuel filter, I top it up with diesel purge before screwing it buck up.