Recent content by diffas

1. D

WANTED: Bosio race 683 nozzles to fit v6 tdi engines

5hp19 is indeed not taking that much torque. 450-500nm max. for longetivity. Like most automatics it probaby can be rebuilt with extra clutches and/or better clutch material that takes more torque. for now with proper ecu tune you can limit the torque down and make it linear. 500nm is good for...
  2. D

All the 2.5tdi injectors are with two springs. The key thing is the relationship between the stages. Pre-injection is of course pump made but result is verified by the small lift of the nozzle. Probably tweaking preinjection map can resolve that issue. coding is not my thing :D
  3. D

I must say it is not that "easy", lets say after 320-330hp. Some hardware mods needs to be done even before that but if you want to make these make cleaner power you really need to upgrade fueling, heads, valvesprings and cams. And it is not even if you need modern turbo, you need big enough...
  4. D

That is weird stuff since I have hold one set my hand. Maybe some knockoffs then? Anyway that is good news for anybody who still likes to tune these. The problem is with some diesel shops don't want to do "custom" works and if the nozzle needs some extra effort for mounting they reject the job...
  5. D

1.9TDI PD compound sizing

Not sure what newer trans you are referring to but at least 0A3 behind the 3.0tdi on b7 has really short first four gears, almost the same as 01E on 2.5tdi on b5. 171kw 3.0tdi has bit longer final drive, so it is bit longer lower gears but has shorter sixth gear. 0B4 from b8 is different story...
  6. D

Haha yeah well it is for sure drivable but isn't that lively as you want from your daily. Thats why its not my daily :P
  7. D

Yeah no surprise there - ****ty tuning as usual with those engines. I have had few small turbo projects on 2.5tdi that had gt2260v and newer gtb2260vzk, id say I prefer vzk for daily. Gives somewhat stockish spool and over 500nm @ 1800rpm if not limiting torque and decent ~300hp. But needs good...
  8. D

Even gtb2260vk on stock form spools quite nice on 1.9tdi it is still too big for HP under 400hp setup, it just wont spool under 2000rpm. I'd rather look something like gtb1752vk (or gtb1749vk) from 2.5tdi i5 for example fpr HP and have decent size LP...like S257SXE for example or bigger...
  9. D

Injector Upgrade for 3.0 TDI

Injector yes
  10. D

The most powerful 2.5tdi V6

Ah good you figured out my idea. Not so good always on word. Easiest way to intercool between stages is probably water or water/meth injection. My only concern is that it destroys HP comp wheels pretty good when having too big water droplets. Maybe using higher pressure and very fine multipoint...
  11. D

No problem. I like to keep people updated on some forums I still use. I'm active only on few forums. Have longer build topics on finnish forums and on my fb page. Lots of people find this kind of builds quite interesting and thats keeps me going :)
  12. D

I don't have wastegate on LP turbo. No need to waste gas which i is already has lost energy. High overall boost level is not really my concern, probably need to go 4+bar when starting to add more fuel. I'm only after decrease boost made by the LP and add more to work to HP turbos. Overall boost...
  13. D

It is estimated setup that should be working pretty good. And to be honest it works quite good as it is now. I have two K03-029 (BFB stock) working as HP turbos and bigger S362SXE as LP. The thing is, currently S300 is making too much boost, so it is slightly too small. It delivers 2.6 - 2.7bar...
  14. D

These are I believe +90% cpc nozzles that i got from my mate. That might be also reason it has some haze and smoke :D
  15. D

Oh man! I crashed the car on June and bought new car and built it in super fast schedule for the last drag events. First test run with the just few hours after starting new car resulted my new best on quarter 12.74/180. It was 8.30 1/8mile. I've managed to get 8.10 on 1/8mile with very slippery...