Recent content by dieselgti

1. D

WTB: MKV 5 speed shift knob, boot, and surround

Let me know what you have.... Shipped or local in CT! Thanks, Brandon
  2. D

FS: Stock MKV GTI shocks / springs for 2006.5

Looking to sell the stock suspension that I removed from my 2006.5 GTI at 22,500 miles. Still fully assembled and ready to be installed. Looking to get $150 picked up for everything. A good way to refresh your suspension... Thanks, Brandon
  3. D

FS: OEM Sirius Unit from 2006.5 GTI

I installed an aftermarket headunit in my GTI so this isn't needed. More Pics: http://s924.photobucket.com/albums/ad81/dieselgti/oemsirius/ Part No: 8E0 035 593 D Looking to get $75 shipped. Thanks, Brandon
  4. D

FS: ABS / ESP module from a 2006.5 GTI

ABS / ESP module from a 2006.5 GTI -- 1K0 907 379 AA Looking to get $100 shipped. Thanks, Brandon
  5. D

FS: Stock MKV GTI shocks / springs for 2006.5 (only 500 miles)

Looking to sell the stock suspension that I removed from my 2006.5 GTI at 500 miles. Looking to get $100 picked up for everthing. Thanks, Brandon
  6. D

FS: Flip Lid Ashtray from MK5 GTI

Up for sale is the flip lid ashtray from my GTI. It includes the 12v port and the ESP switch. This is from an anthracite interior GTI. Looking to get $50 shipped for it. Thanks, Brandon
  7. D

FS: MFSW GTI Steering wheel (6spd)

Up for sale is the steering wheel from my 2006.5 GTI. Looking to get: $325 shipped for the steering wheel. $75 shipped for MFSW Control module / Circuit board -- 1k0 953 549 AJ $25 shipped for the MFSW harness (dual igniter) Thanks, Brandon
  8. D

FS: Parting out MKV 2 door (non-tdi) 2.0T

Yes, I know this is a 2.0T so a lot of parts work for the tdi crowd, but a lot of them do... I have a United Gray 06.5 (2 door package 0) with 60k on it. It was hit in the right rear and I'm now parting it out. Its a complete partout. Everything is up for grabs I will try to post as many...
  9. D

FS: 312mm OEM BBK for Jetta TDI

Up for sale are the stock brakes from my 2006.5 GTI. These brakes are bigger from the factory than the Jetta TDI. This kit will increase your brakes from 288mm to 312mm. Will include OEM red calipers and carriers. OEM pads and rotors. These have about 20k on them. I also have the stock brake...
  10. D

FS: Factory VW R32 oil cooler

Great upgrade for the TDI. I'll post a link to the writeup later today Looking to get $50 shipped. More pics.... Thanks, Brandon