Recent content by dieselfueler

1. dieselfueler

Highest Mileage TDI

The olde '04 is still a wheel spinning trick at 356,000 miles, time to replace the rear bearings
  2. dieselfueler

New contact info for paramedick

One of the few Tdi'ers I would allow to wrench on my own car. Bruce is a righteous guy and holds incredible knowledge of these cars. You folks in the Commonwealth of KY are fortunate to have him nearby.
  3. dieselfueler

Appalachian Diesel Works GTG Oct 20 AVL, NC

yep that could be in a VWOA sales brochure
  4. dieselfueler

think that was a pp520 or a trashed out stock
  5. dieselfueler

Awesome video there's always some killer pyrotechnics at these GTG's
  6. dieselfueler

anybody have the video of the injector test?
  7. dieselfueler

Wow Great GTG those of you that didnt make it (and you know who you are) were missed. As alway to was good to see old friends and meet new faces. Thanks to Karen Landon And Daniel for their, time, preparation, and hospitality. HouptyGT to many leave watchers in the way to really test on ramp...
  8. dieselfueler

BEW 17/22 to intercooler hose anyone? Help need to get new turbo running!

looks like your going to have to fabricate a "custom" solution for your plumbing you might try looking here first. http://www.hiprospeed.com/
  9. dieselfueler

ALH cam timing - advance or retard?

Yes!!!!!!!
  10. dieselfueler

GTG Winnsboro SC Saturday July 14

Your head will hurt from all the learnin that will get crammed into it, plus your meet so really great and helpful folks.
  11. dieselfueler

Gotyou covered on that one. you might be able to bribe Mr Bote he knows a few trick for 5th gear replacments
  12. dieselfueler

Pd150 injectors vs pd100 injectors with nozzles

I guess the way to settle this is to dyno a set of pd 100 and pd 150 with the same nozzles and same tune and see which does better. I'll gladly be the test mule for free nozzles........
  13. dieselfueler

So it doesn't take to the training very well err.. other than "playing dead", Know that you'll be missed......Im so bad.........
  14. dieselfueler

was quoted $1300 for struts/shocks

call idparts.com or boraparts.com get a set bilstein TC's and the install kit and a set of tt rear lower control arm bushings find a local tdi guru to do the work
  15. dieselfueler

Bruce I didn't know you liked dogs that much is it yellow or black?