Recent content by Dieselfriendly

1. D

Mpg

05 passat GLS TDI BHW Pd Auto 17" tires. My Trip last week fron Denver to Yakima Wa. Winds around 20 mph. I trying to hold 80 mph, ac on. The trip was 1140 mile, my math put came in at 36 mpg. The the car was 35 mpg but the the speedometer reads 3 mile an hour fast. I was not babysitting the...
  2. D

VW dealership used 0-30 oil in my 2.0L TDI.

I new better than to have the Dealership change the oil, should have asked first about the oil they were going to use. ☹ New car and new to the club, and out of town, wish I had time to go through all the info here first, I would have known about the lack of customer service and or possible...
  3. D

The invoice "E550301DDSP :0W30 high performance VW/Audi O" Thank you all 505 01 oil for my BHW. Little embarrassed may have lost my cool?
  4. D

Could this be a contributing factor for problems with the oil pump shaft? Dealer stated it was recommended oil? Owners manual states 5-40. I'm not leaving it in my engine, already got the right oil and a vacuum oil remover. Only reason for taking it there was I just purchased the 05 passat in...