Recent content by dieseldreamin

1. D

WTB: 5 double spoke wheel

Looks like this https://www.hubcaphaven.com/p/15316/aly69812u20-volkswagen-jetta-wheel-silver-painted-1k0601025d8z8.html
  2. D

WTB: 5 double spoke wheel

Wtb: 16" 5 double spoke doesn't have to be pretty.
  3. D

No Mod w/o DPF Replacement?!

Idk, they found it. But my check engine light was off.
  4. D

At dealership, it was a stored p0401 code no mil,$ 2052 for new dpf out the door. Just a heads up if you have a P0401 code stored they will most likely require you to replace the dpf before they proceed. Another nice thing....they charged me $200 for rush shipping of the dpf part haha.
  5. D

Yeah the didn't insist on a clean code until after they had it for half the day and realized it had a p0401 history. There was no MIL on mine either. Just letting people know that they will most likely force you to replace dpf if it has that error.
  6. D

Good luck. hopefully they don't tell you they "found a code". Didn't do anything or reset it cuz I didn't know it was there, they said it came up may 18th. Vorderman vw is whose doing the work.
  7. D

I also called claims who then called the dealership who called me and said they have to replace it before we can complete the mod. Stealership said it was P0401, which is funny it didn't throw my check engine light on like it had in the past.
  8. D

I guess since they are doing the DPF extended warranty they want to ensure that the DPF in the vehicle is quality....idk
  9. D

Stealership said that an error code popped up 5/11. So I'm assuming . They are going to fix it tomorrow and give a little discount. Just bad timing I guess, smh
  10. D

Fix option but check engine light is on

They wont complete the modification if your check engine light is on, mine wasn't on and they still found an excuse of dpf needs replaced before they would complete the Mod- 2242$
  11. D

Dropped my car off this morning to have the modification complete, i had no check engine light no engine noise and no problems, but somehow they found a code in the dpf. They just called and said that they cant and wont complete the modification on my 2010 jsw until I paid them $2242 to...
  12. D

Replacing eve filter and /or cracked dpf before fix?

The wont complete my Mod Dropped my car off this morning to have the modification complete (no check engine light) They just called and said that they cant complete the modification on my 2010 jsw until I paid them $2242 to have the DPF replaced. NOT HAPPY AT ALL. What should I...
  13. D

WTB: RCD-510 or similar

Got one, that's everyone.
  14. D

WTB: RCD-510 or similar

WTB: RCD-510 or similar Stereo Looking to buy a RCD-510 or similar stereo. My 2010 jsw oem just took a crap on me (as expected)