Recent content by dgoldsmith

1. D

'06 TDI Jetta Sedan "Parts/Project" Car

I have yet to receive confirmation from the $500 bidder that he's still interested, so bidding will remain open until I do.
  2. D

Really last call: $600 bid backed out so high bid is back to $500 (or until $500 bidder confirms that he's still interested).
  3. D

Last Call: high bid is still $600, and I'm definitely closing bidding at noon tomorrow, Friday, Feb. 28, 2020. Don't wait till the last minute.
  4. D

I've added the scan of the CARFAX to the album http://pics.tdiclub.com/showgallery.php?cat=7171. The current high bidder has indicated that he can't pick up the car Friday unless I close the bidding by the morning. It seems unlikely that someone who hasn't already seen this listing will come...
  5. CARFAX Report P6

CARFAX Report P6

CARFAX Report Page 6
  6. CARFAX Report P5

CARFAX Report P5

CARFAX Report Page 5
  7. CARFAX Report P4

CARFAX Report P4

CARFAX Report Page 4
  8. CARFAX Report P3

CARFAX Report P3

CARFAX Report Page 3
  9. CARFAX Report P2

CARFAX Report P2

CARFAX Report Page 2
  10. CARFAX Report P1

CARFAX Report P1

CARFAX Report Page 1
  11. D

Highest bid is now $600. I'm going to scan and post the CARFAX report on the car. I told the dealer svc. dept. that I'd have it out of there by this weekend, so bidding closes on Friday at 2:30, and winner should be prepared to take delivery by 5:00 pm same day.
  12. D

Current bid is $500.
  13. D

http://pics.tdiclub.com/showgallery.php?cat=7171 VIN 3VWST71K06M024875 178K+ miles, new clutch at ~175K mi, new timing belt at ~160K mi. Car is presently and has been "in the shop" (dealer presently, non-dealer initially) most of the time since July, 2019, for intermittent...
  14. TrunkPS

TrunkPS