Recent content by DG-TDI

1. D

2005 Passat BHW complete engine 136k miles, Asheville NC

Thanks! I've used the trans that came out of it for the daily I have now;) the demand is just not there for them anymore... sad but true.
  2. D

2005 Passat BHW complete engine 136k miles, Asheville NC

Hi, I have a 2005 passat 2.0 BHW engine with 136K miles on it. Car was one of my customers and she totaled it by hitting a curb pretty hard no engine damage was done. I bought it off her for parts. I (Appalachian diesel works LLC) did all this 20k miles ago, BSM delete, contitech timing belt...
  3. D

Appalachian Diesel Works, Fall 2015 GTG - Sat, Oct 10

DSG fluid and filter service is an acceptable job at this GTG. Be sure and have your parts. Glad to see your going to make it Peter! We have no injector work scheduled but can certainly assist in changing some Alh nozzles. I have the pop tester ready. Andrew Rodriguez was planning to...
  4. D

Appalachian Diesel Works, Fall 2015 GTG - Sat, Oct 10

We would like to invite you to our 10th Annual Fall GTG. It will be hosted at Appalachian Diesel Works’ shop, same as last year. The date is Saturday October 10th. The event starts at 8:00 AM, till we finish. There will be a BBQ lunch as before. Sodas, waters, chips, and deserts are...
  5. D

FS : Complete BHW head Houston, TX $800obo

Is this still available? Thanks
  6. D

Appalachian Diesel Works GTG, OCT 18th, 2014 - Leicester, NC

The new location is nowhere near a kid friendly as it right beside a main highway that people regularly run 50 mph so close supervision will be mandatory for kids. Cha2ga- timing and IQ can be checked and set, no problem. Paramedick- hope you get better soon. Atlsilvertdi- I assume a BRM...
  7. D

Appalachian Diesel Works GTG, OCT 18th, 2014 - Leicester, NC

Hi All, We will be having our annual fall gtg on October 18th from 8am to 6pm. It will be held at my new location which is: 2893 New Leicester highway Leicester, NC 28748 Hopefully several tuners will be able to make it as well as other TDI Gurus to help people out with their vehicles! We...
  8. D

Appalachian Diesel Works Fall 2013 GTG

No problem VW nut. The pop tester will be available for anyone that wants to use it. I do not have what it takes to set main injection pressures unfortunately houpty.
  9. D

Important! I am asking that there please be no alcoholic beverages at this GTG. Please respect this as there will be children and others who are not comfortable with it being present, I being one of them. No disrespect when is say this but, you will be asked to leave politely if you can not...
  10. D

Skinnyb, A frost heater install is an acceptable task. Just byo coolant. Daniel
  11. D

Asheville, NC October 2013 GTG

For everyone who has posted in this thread sorry for the the delay in getting my post up. It now this an official GTG thread. Thanks, Daniel
  12. D

* Hello All, * Its about time for the annual*Appalachian Diesel Works Fall GTG.* The date is Saturday October 19th at 8:00 AM till.**Timed again for peak color season!* Friday afternoon we welcome early comers to drop in for socializing.* We usually order something in for dinner for those who...