Recent content by devon1996

1. D

How to :BHW 02x swap

I just used a long ass pilot bushing. Worked perfectly
  2. D

Adding a second Turbo?

Compound turbos on the fwd platform isn't worth the trouble because of the space constraints.
  3. D

8v Exhaust manifold

I need to learn how to read
  4. D

8v Exhaust manifold

Buy a brm turbo and plasma cut the exhaust housing off it's perfectly centered.
  5. D

Tandem pump pressure increase

Would increasing the tandem pump pressure cause an increase in fuel delivery on a PD motor? I don't think it would since the injector body is a fixed volume but maybe a greater starting pressure would translate to a higher ending pressure.
  6. D

Oil separator

I've put about 700 miles on the separator now and theres a pretty significant amount of oil in my bottle. Seems to work pretty good.
  7. D

Oil separator

I just haven't seen a catch can actually do that good of a job especially since the cheap ones are just a metal can with maybe some steel wool in it.
  8. D

Yeah the bhw only came with the automatic so it has the shorter crank snout. The friction surface is super thick 4mm isnt much of it. B7 RS4
  9. D

Oil separator

Yeah it's for a 4.4 liter bmw v8. Apparently the drains get coked up over time and it will make the car smoke like a train haha.
  10. D

Yup you keep the 2.0t DMF and just machine the RS4 PP friction surface.
  11. D

cjaa bv43 chra into BRM bv39 manifold?

I took the bv43a and welded it to the BRM manifold to use it on my A4 lol.
  12. D

Oil separator

Part number is uro-013415 at autozone
  13. D

In the process of swapping my a4 to bhw I figured out a lot of stuff that would be useful for other people doing manual swaps on the bhw. First off is the pilot bearing. The snout of the bhw crank is shorter and with a 240mm clutch and 02x spacer the pilot bearing doesn't really reach the...
  14. D

Oil separator

So I thought this might be a bit of useful information for everyone. So I was running a slobber tube on the a4 and got sick of the oil smell so I decided to hunt down something that would actually take the oil out. Catch cans are expensive and don't really do a great job so I did some searching...