Recent content by Defperformance811

1. D

2.0 CR 140 TDI Exhaust Leak w/ P0299 code

I already have the egr/asv delete pipe that you put the link too. It came with a block off plate for the line that I am talking about. I putthat block off plate on and left the line installed. Now the line is split in half. That’s how it is leaking.
  2. D

Yes it’s the pipe that runs from the asv. It goes down the driver side and it has the mesh sock over it. I’m not exactly sure where it runs too. Is it to the intake manifold?
  3. D

Not sure on how to post pictures from camera roll. Any help is appreciated.
  4. D

2012 Golf TDI. Has a Rawtek full DPF exhaust and a race pipe ASV/EGR valves delete. Car has been great so far. When I did the work I decided to leave what I believe is the high side egr line (going to the valve) in the car and cap it off. See pictures. However yesterday I was driving down the...
  5. D

CR 140 CJAA race pipe

You need a tune yes. And I would recommend Malone. I love mine. I just got my race pipe installed last week. I also have the rawtek full turbo back kit. Car is amazing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. D

CR 140 CJAA race pipe

What won’t throw a CEL? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. D

Cr140 cjaa egr/asv delete race pipe

Haven’t found anyone yet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. D

Cr140 cjaa egr/asv delete race pipe

Can anyone who has one of these installed please message me? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. D

CR 140 CJAA race pipe

This is what P3 told me Thank you for contacting us. We have found that the last round of Malone updates has moved the boost information from the OEM location in the ECU. We have confirmed this with Malone and are working on a solution for down the road that will not require the analog boost...
  10. D

CR 140 CJAA race pipe

Rawtek and darkside offer kits that will allow you to eliminate either the egr or the egr/asv combo. Although I contacted darkside and they told me that their 57mm may not be direct fit because the stock hose may not reach. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. D

CR 140 CJAA race pipe

There is a good read on it on the rawtek website. Helps reduce temps and also helps prevent sludge buildup. Additionally and the main reason I want it is that it comes with a boost tap directly off of it. I have a p3 multi gauge and it’s phenominal, however, when the Malone tune was written, the...
  12. D

Cr 140 cjaa race pipe

Thank you. I’ll try to email darkside. Rawtek has no install info. Only reason I haven’t purchased yet. I’ll buy from whoever had the info. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. D

Cr 140 cjaa race pipe

Looking for a thread showing pictures and steps for install of a cr 140 egr/asv delete race pipe for a mk6 golf. I have looked but I cannot find one. Any help? I understand the removal of emissions parts is illegal and I am asking for a track car. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. D

CR 140 CJAA race pipe

Looking for a thread showing pictures and steps for install of a cr 140 egr/asv delete race pipe for a mk6 golf. I have looked but I cannot find one. Any help? I understand the removal of emissions parts is illegal and I am asking for a track car. Thanks.