Recent content by decan

1. D

Anyone willing to help Timing Belt?

Brandon earned great references here over time.Well equipped like in a dealership and more than decent costs have built what seems to be a fairly solid followship
  2. D

Squeeky w-wiper

although my older w-wiper are doing a very good job, they start to squeek after a while, have you guys tried some sort of compound to soften the rubber to make it more pliable, short of replacing ?
  3. D

Timing belt options in Ottawa

spending $40 for a trip to Toronto is cheap insurance for a top notch job done and those, who had work done, were very impressed with Brandon's knowledge, quality, honesty and more than fair pricing. They very often expressed their positive experience in our posts, some to the extent, that no...
  4. D

Dealer Perks????

by the time you want to take advantage of his complimentary offers, your dealer may be long out of business....never mind the size of his business !!!
  5. D

Barrie Area Guru

soundchk spend a few more kms on the road and see Brandon.
  6. D

Barrie Area Guru

Paul you just received an invitation from the best guru there is !! See Brandon at 141 Oakdale Rd (Finch & 400 ), 416 747 0400
  7. D

Taking the TDI to Florida...

Florida Sorry to bum steer, carsharing is of course not a good idea when taking the whole family on a trip, something I overlooked in my response......but as a single driver I had excellent results.
  8. D

Taking the TDI to Florida...

off to FLORIDA have you considered the many advantages of carsharing using Kijiji and/or Craigslist to lower costs ? :)
  9. D

I'm in Halifax... :-P

Fred and why are you saying this ?
  10. D

New VW buyer looking for locations to buy in Toronto/BarrieO

Silver and what is CMA ?
  11. D

Another Timing Belt Horror Story

horror story ? somehow I have a hard time trying to feel sorry for you when you don't take the time to PROPERLY test the car or have it tested before you make a purchase, esp. since you seem to be an experienced car mechanic and the car was only a few hours away. Definetely, you learned a...
  12. D

Reminder: check your spare tire pressure

what does BIL stand for ?
  13. D

Kenzie's kar

way way back when when his name was still Mac Kenzie, he was a proud owner of an American Motors ? Hornet ! By and large, over the years, he wrote quite balanced commentaries, which I enjoyed to read.
  14. D

Car Insurance.

I renewed with my insurer....it was only 2 percent more than last year's low rate.