Recent content by Dd3yoman

1. D

Any audi a3 tdis for sale

I actually got one already thank you so much though!
  2. D

Any Audi a3's for sale

Ok gonna post again. Any audi a3 tdis with under 100k miles that are super clean?
  3. D

2013 Golf TDi philly/jersey $9000

I'm interested I live in corpus christi
  4. D

Any audi a3 tdis for sale

Anyone have any clean audi a3s for sale? Tdi only of course.
  5. D

looking for a clean mk4 jetta or golf! willing to pay up to 10k

The guy said maybe Monday because I'm so far he's gonna have someone else look at it
  6. D

Yeaaaahhh man im definitely thinking about it
  7. D

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/d/rainier-black-2003-vw-golf-tdi-speed/7508967424.html
  8. D

I found a good one but it's throwing the (P1562) code. Tempted to go look at it but am I gonna be screwed if I go all the way to oregon from south texas you think? How hard is this gonna be to track down. Iv been looking and sounds like a pain in the butt.
  9. D

Yeah iv been searching all over for one. The only thing I'm not interested in is the wagons. Really appreciate your help though!
  10. D

Thank you very much! So it is on the list of one of my dream cars. Have always wanted one. And now I want the fuel mileage and it's getting closer time to sell my car so I was like why not get into a tdi.
  11. D

Well if I have to im willing to pay up to 12k for it. Just checking to see what people will throw out
  12. D

looking for a stupid clean mk4 jetta or golf must have standard transmission. willing to pay up to 10k for the right one. I will travel anywhere in the united states.