Recent content by daypass72

1. D

Lower than normal boost

I’ve also noticed in neutral at idle it won’t rev past 2500 Rpm. It sounds like it hitting the rev limiter after 2500. I’ve never noticed this before in the 10 years of owning the car
  2. D

Lower than normal boost

Sounds good thanks.. just looking for a how-to now To check vacuum
  3. D

Lower than normal boost

03 ALH I am trying to diagnose a lower than normal boost issue with my ALH.. max boost psi I’m reaching is 17psi on a VNT17. Before I was getting 24psi.. the car runs amazing , no limp mode or CEL. I have changed all the vacuum hoses, air filter, Fuel filter, disconnect the MAF the car runs...
  4. D

Looking for a tuner

I’m looking for someone local to tune my friends 2015 jetta/dsg
  5. D

2015 jetta dsg ecu

I’m looking for a 2015 Jetta/DSG ECU Cheers
  6. D

Wanted MK4 short shifter

I’m looking for a short shifter for my 03 mk4, I believe Those years came with the pin style not the ball end. Or a used stock one so I can make my own.. Barrie area preferred Cheers
  7. D

Proper bleeding procedure

Can someone please tell me the proper bleed sequence For flushing the brake system? I will be using a power bleeder And I do have vagcom.. I have yet to find a good tutorial on bleeding the abs Pump, there used to be a good one floating around sometime ago but it appears It's now gone off...
  8. D

Wanted 03 golf clutch slave cylinder bleed screw

Hi, I'm looking for a used clutch slave cylinder For an 03 golf.. I only need the bleed screw though Located in the barrie area I need asap Cheers
  9. D

Vagcom

I was looking for a local sale, but thanks for the link :)
  10. D

VCDS VAG-COM Locator

anyone in the Barrie ON area ?
  11. D

XTool experience YES it reads DSG temp

can you check pump timing and glow plug issues on an ALH with this scan tool?
  12. D

Vagcom

Just seeing if anyone has the cable and Vagcom for sale
  13. D

Urgent help needed

Update I Removed the head got it inspected nothing wrong with it, I did get new guides and lifters Installed Since someone on here stated to do so.. Thanks for the input
  14. D

Urgent help needed

At a loss here, removed camshaft and lifters Everything is perfect no cracking or mushroomed lifters, camshaft lobes are perfect Prior to disassembly I turned The camshaft manually and everything spun free and smooth Now I don't know what to do pull the head or put a new TB kit On it..
  15. D

ALH timing tools

Awesome.. Please let me know