Recent content by DannyS

1. D

HOW TO MAKE HARDCUT with flames ( ak47 mod ) edc-15 1.9tdi pd ??

I'm not a tuner. Wouldn't know. But my 50ct would be creating as much EGT as possible near the limiter and then retard injection fully on the limiter. Seems to me if it doesn't ignite it isn't hot enough.
  2. D

HOW TO MAKE HARDCUT with flames ( ak47 mod ) edc-15 1.9tdi pd ??

Yours doesn't seem to spit out a cloud of unburned fuel droplets, which indeed is perfection😅
  3. D

300 hp Alh

There were a few guys on here making 350+HP at 5500 rpm or so with 1Z and ALH engines. Perhaps contact them? Their nicks are P0wer and Hatemi.
  4. D

Replacment for displacment!!!!!

Nice to see you still are working on this.
  5. D

water intercooler?

Using water to cool the air is one thing, but then you also need air to cool the water. That 's two places where you lose efficiency instead of one place in case of an air to air cooler.
  6. D

Boost lag on GTB2260VK, Solutions?

Doesn't retarding the injection timing a bit help spool? You'd send more power into the exhaust that way.
  7. D

Going 2266 in my CJAA CR2.0 TDI

I've read that the swirl ports make the flow collapse at some point. So if the swirl is optimized for 4000 rpm, fuelling may not be the only problem at 5300 rpm. Also, in RK diesel simulator, a swirl number of 1.6-1.7 seems to work best, so you'd need to tune the head to have this swirl at your...
  8. D

1.9tdi + P7100 picture.

Not mine and not the best quality pics either, but this is my all time favourite: http://www.brotherstoy.nl/index.php/foto-film That thing ran over 8000 rpm and was estimated over 450 HP. I think I read they used a lot of injection advance.
  9. D

Audi A4 B5 quattro 1.9TDI project, target 400hp

Curve looks better though, max power at 5000.
  10. D

Bmw 135xd 7xx+hp new European record 1/4 mile

Except for weight, is there more reasons to use Aluminium block over iron? You have good results btw, congrats! 1000+ HP in a few years from now?
  11. D

Thank you! I hope you can sort this issue out soon. I guess 400+ HP is well within reach if you fix this torque drop at 4500 rpm.
  12. D

Funny, I just stumbled upon that video on a day before I decided to have a look here. I love 'replacement for displacement' projects. Just one question, you have a dyno chart up to 6000 rpm. I noticed that the torque curve makes an not so natural looking bent downwards at 4500 rpm, limiting the...
  13. D

Is this your car https://youtu.be/LebhpY95P3w?
  14. D

B7 RS4 3.0 Tdi

Nice stuff. What is your power goal?
  15. D

Replacment for displacment!!!!!

Revving nicely. Good work dude!