Recent content by dag

1. D

A4 TDI parts, Hakkapeliitta Q snow tires & wheels

Hi. I sold the wheels and tires this morning. Thanks, Ed
  2. D

Sinking Spring is just outside of Reading. Looks like about 97 miles. Shipping on the chemicals wouldn't be too expensive with UPS, but shipping the tires looks a little pricey.
  3. D

The filters just got sold about 10 minutes ago.. sorry about that. -Ed
  4. D

I sold my 2003 Jetta TDI this week and I'm cleaning out the spare parts in my garage. I'll take offers on single items or groups of items. I can accept Paypal (preferred), checks, money orders, cash, etc. I get good commercial-account UPS shipping rates and will ship items for actual shipping...
  5. D

Feeler/FS: 2003 Jetta Wagon GL TDI in Reading, PA

update: car sold Hi everyone. The car has been sold. -Ed
  6. D

Feeler/FS: 2003 Jetta Wagon GL TDI in Reading, PA

Hi everyone. I'm looking to move into a larger car (possibly a Passat TDI), and I'm thinking of selling my 2003 Jetta Wagon TDI. Specs are: 48,800 miles 5-speed manual transmission Black exterior, black cloth interior GL trim w/power windows, power locks, double-DIN CD/Tape radio...
  7. D

You will not believe this......

With the way trucks have to pay fuel taxes, it's relatively easy to get credit for taxes paid on reefer fuel at the same time.
  8. D

Tire recommendations for 03 GLS Golf?

Wouldn't this induce odometer error, since the odometer is typically dead accurate while the speedometer usually reads slow?
  9. D

Tire recommendations for 03 GLS Golf?

AFAIK, the Contis only come in 91. The Michelins do come in 89 or 91, though.
  10. D

First Oil Change at 5K mi. on 2004 Jetta TDI story

$55? 4 x $6.50 = $26. $6 for the filter? $32 total. And with oil changes every 10k per the book, $32 isn't too bad, really
  11. D

GEICO now available in Jersey!!

Oh, boy, you're so lucky. Now you can be taunted by their bad service, too!
  12. D

Sold my 03 TDI!

Hey, check this out, a tdiclub member is selling an 82 MB 300D. If you're heading back to the east coast to visit, it's in MD. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showflat.php?C...=14&fpart=1 I was thinking of buying this, but my other half would kill me.
  13. D

Need help....please...UPDATED

Need help....please... Hey Kregars.. I'm in the general SE PA area, too. Any chance you'd name this dealer? I'm curious..
  14. D

How can i get a 2004 or 2005 Jetta TDI

Have you ever noticed how many semi trucks have trailers registered in Maine? Maine has favorable trailer registration prices and policies, and many companies have mail forwarding services provide Maine addresses for registration purposes. I bet this would work for consumers and cars, too...