Recent content by czar

1. czar

Used set of VW Touareg Rubber Mats

I have a set of OEM VW rubber mats (set of 4) I had in my '09 Touareg. $40 takes them. They are located in Madison, CT (06443). Here they are on VW's Driver's Grear site.
  2. czar

2004+ Touareg Cargo Shell

Sells for $320 - looking to sell my used one. In great shape. Used for less than a year. It's ready to get picked up in Madison, CT (06443) or I can ship. $125 takes it. I also have mats up for sale, too.
  3. czar

17" Touareg winter wheel and tire package $550 (Amenia, NY)

Here are some more pictures for those who asked for info about the shape the rims are in. No curb rash or anything - just a little dusty from sitting in the garage. http://gallery.me.com/bnpowers#100502
  4. czar

^ apologies, but I've never been good with wheel fitment. I'm sure someone can help though. I'm 45 minutes north-east of Poughkeepsie, NY. Takes me about 5.5 hours to get to Rochester.
  5. czar

Had these Kumhos on my '09 Treg TDI - used one season (09/10) and put less than 5k miles on them. They are mounted and balanced on VW rims with plenty of tread left. I'm selling because we no longer have our Treg. Overall, rims are in good shape - not show winners but perfect for the winter...
  6. czar

Off to the dealer grinding noise, hesitation, bucking

Supposed to be ready by beginning of next week. VW of Old Saybrook has been great but still waiting on VW corporate on next steps.
  7. czar

I know, very frustrating. Even more so with the callback from VW customer care yesterday.
  8. czar

So...she's back in the shop again. Failed to start Saturday afternoon - making a clicking noise, but not like battery. Sound was coming from underneath the car, so I crawled under and found...fresh oil on the skid plate. Off to the dealer on a tow truck. Got a call Monday that the engine and...
  9. czar

So shes back. They estimated the tranny cost at $9-10k plus labor, rental car. I'm guessing this job cost $12k+. Okay,now if everyone could do me a favor and look at their shifter. Does it say V6? Mine does now and I think I would have noticed that before.
  10. czar

That same guy probably needed it for another week ;) I had the same problem with another car but not my treg
  11. czar

No, but they offered a rental. I had to argue to get an suv though. They tried to give me a cobalt. I let them know I didn't pay $50k to drive a chevy cobalt.
  12. czar

^ you read my mind
  13. czar

Went to the dealership today to check on my Treg. Bad news- it needs a new tranny. Worse news - there are non in the US, so it needs to be shipped from Germany.
  14. czar

Wife wants thoughts on '10 Touareg TDI.

Congrats. Welcome to the club. My wife and I love ours (even if it is going into the shop). I've owned many cars, and this is a favorite.