Recent content by ctennyson

1. C

Interior Cabin Lights

No, when running doors appear to be closed according to the dash Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. C

Interior Cabin Lights

Yes tried all four doors, same results every way.
  3. C

Interior Cabin Lights

This is a 2012 TouaregTdi
  4. C

Interior Cabin Lights

Weird issue just rose it’s head today. My interior cabin lights stopped working when opening the doors. If I manually turn them on they come on as expected. The light switch is indeed in the correct position to activate when the door is opened. Is this a common issue ? Please help
  5. C

Mechanic in Oakville

Hello All, My old VW mechanic recently closed shop in Oakville and I’m in search for a new reliable one ever since. My Touareg is leaking oil from the turbo and need it fixed ASAP. Can anyone recommend a mechanic in the Oakville area who could help with this issue ? Thanks CT Sent from...
  6. C

A\C Vibration

Checked out all the pullies and found no play what so ever ! This is a weird one !
  7. C

A\C Vibration

would i be able to wiggle that with my hands to see if it loose ?
  8. C

A\C Vibration

Hello Touareg Friends I have a 2012 Tdi Lux Touareg and just recently the car started to vibrating when running the AC in hot weather most noticeable when stopped at a red light. It vibrates for a second every 8-12 seconds. When I turn off the AC the issue goes away. I have no idea where and...
  9. C

2012 Touareg No Heat

Took a look on clubtouareg.com and discovered its a very common problem with the this vehicle. After receiving a quote from the dealership, I decided I could do this myself. After lying upside down for an hour underneath the glove box, i pulled out the blower motor and tested it outside the...
  10. C

2012 Touareg No Heat

Hello Guys, I have a 2012 Touareg that decided to stop blowing heat today. (I kinda need the heat in Ontario this time of year) I can feel warm air coming from the vents but no blowing air of any sort. Where is the blower motor located and is this a common problem with the 2012 Touareg ? I...
  11. C

Additives

I am referring to 2012 Touareg 3.0 Tdi
  12. C

Additives

Are there any additives I should be adding to my fuel when I fill the tank ? I dont normally add anything, is that good or bad ? Thanks C
  13. C

Touareg Emissions Fix

They offered me just the fix.
  14. C

Touareg Emissions Fix

So I have scheduled my 2012 Touareg in for the emissions fix at Oakville VW, the car has 112k and would like to keep it. Just wondering if its the right decision ?
  15. C

My 2012 Touareg

Thanks Guys for all your valuable responses ! I am waiting to see how VW will offer me the emissions fix, to determine how I will proceed. Cheers.