Recent content by CT TDI

1. CT TDI

WTB: MK6 Golf Rear Bumper United Grey

I have one off a 2013 GTI that is a stone gray color so that might be the right match. I'm in Grand Rapids MI though. Bumper is in excellent condition. $200 without the valance (it's already sold).
  2. CT TDI

CT TDI Master Thread. Multiple parts cars. Quality used parts. New invetory weekly!

Actually I just might. Let me double check paint codes and I will let you know.
  3. CT TDI

CT TDI Master Thread. Multiple parts cars. Quality used parts. New invetory weekly!

Just posted 2 new parts cars. One is a 2013 GTI The other is a 2005 Jetta
  4. CT TDI

Let me know. I never got a PM that I am aware of.
  5. CT TDI

West Michigan Fall TDI GTG - Oct. 10th, 2015

actually after looking at what is involved with the 11mm swap I will just wait 50k for my TB job.
  6. CT TDI

BTW would anyone want to get their fingers dirty and maybe help me swap my IP up to an 11MM? I would probably throw some injectors in there too... I could use a seasoned vet looking over my shoulder.
  7. CT TDI

I Plan to be there with loads of parts but I probably have to leave by 3PM. Anyone interested in any parts from 199.5 and up please email me a list at chris.thompson.vw@gmail.com See you all there!