Recent content by CrustyOreo

1. C

Post P2015 Error Readiness

Still haven't reset. Great car btw, highly recommend !
  2. C

FREE: VW Radios

Well RNS510s still fetch a pretty penny, wouldn't be giving those away
  3. C

I've tried selling them via eBay 6 months for dirt cheap. Just trying to get rid of them all together
  4. C

I've got like 5 or 6 VW Radios I'm giving away that were sent to me in error. I think I have 4 or 5 RNS315 navigation units. Some have codes, some don't. The codes can be bought on eBay for like $10. I also have a couple base model 2016 composite radios with the tiny screen. And one am/FM...
  5. C

Fawkin legendary username !

Fawkin legendary username !
  6. C

1,000 miles isn't enough ? On what planet ?
  7. C

It shows Script Not Available It also said the only error is the EGR according to the log I saved
  8. C

I've now put over a thousand miles (136548) on the car since the pic. Car has regened a few times. Both systems are not showing readiness. What is going on ? My little handheld shows both as INC (incomplete) I'll scan it with vcds later, over a thousand miles and still no readiness seems a bit...
  9. C

So the day my inspection expired in Oct my car popped a P2015 error. Bought the repair kit from DieselGeek and installed it, cleared the code and went to state inspection (Massachusetts) just to be semi legal and have Rejection sticker instead of just expired. Rejected because emissions did not...
  10. C

FS: RNS-510 Navigation Radio w/ Unlock PIN $450

Still have it. Have two or three now .
  11. C

VW RNS325 Radio/Head Unit -$50- Massachusetts

RNS315 removed from a 2014 Jetta that was wrecked with 150k miles. Comes with code. Radio is dusty as it came from Arizona. The radio knob is a little cracked up but still works fine. Comes with radio code/pin. I don't know much about these. Seems to work alright. Will need to be programmed to...
  12. C

FS: MIB2 Discover Media Plus (Unlocked) Massachusetts -$360

Removed from a 2016 Jetta that was wrecked with 160k miles. Radio in nice shape, screen works fine, Android Auto works great. Warranty stickers intact, the SiriusXM connector is damaged but it still gets reception. V3 map SD card included. Radio has been unlocked for about a year with component...
  13. C

Multiple Bulb Failures At Once

The fuse is half melted. Nearly impossible to pull it out. I found a tsb saying VW has a new "updated" fuse but it only applies to 2009-11 Tiguans. Seems this fuse is a problem in MK6 too. I replaced when I bought the car five years ago for the same issue
  14. C

Multiple Bulb Failures At Once

Drove my '11 this morning. No warning lights on dash (rare !) Get it in my car tonight after a heavy storm and I get 5-6 bulb errors on the dash. Basically any bulb that _did_ work, the opposite didn't. Ie "Check right front turn signal" but the left front worked. "Check left rear turn signal"...