Recent content by crazynor

1. crazynor

2.0TDI BKD upgrades...Vw Touran

I see,so its smart if i weld in a nipple so i can measure the emp when its getting mapped?? But if im going for darkside 2260 soon i will take it to the dyno so it gets properly mapped.
  2. crazynor

No did not measure it,but of course it cannot be to high emp with straight exhaust,one muffler and no CAT and 2,5" downpipe? or??
  3. crazynor

"industry" standard chip i have had once on my touran,and that was just alot of boost.It used alot of diesel,and it exploded and was working for about 800rpm range when at near 3000rpm. Now i use another firm and they make it as you want,custom not some standard "you get 190bhp and 440nm" ****.
  4. crazynor

I dont know how much fuel and so on it got with the 1852 turbo,but MANY people over here thinks its funny that you can NOT use cruise control with that turbo:confused:So to say that "everyone" knows that is unreal!But stupid as i was i never used cruise control,but it was the first question when...
  5. crazynor

My last 1749 i was running 1,6 at the most.But that turbo had been running 60000km with extreme mapping.Not sure what boost i have now after i had to buy a new 1749,but i can check.But to build a 1852 with a 1749 as "base" is pretty stupid.It was running OK with the 1852,but i dont think i was...
  6. crazynor

I was told and i think maybe i have an email that sais NO more than 1,7bar. But when a stock 1749 is running at 1,6-1,7 it holds longer than the 1852,and that tells me the 1852 is too weak and is not worth it!As i said,it was alot of money out the window!!And then the car broke down when i was...
  7. crazynor

No i dont really
  8. crazynor

No i dont,too bad really.Just measured peak to be 1,6
  9. crazynor

2bar??No,not according to FINTURBO!! Max 1,7bar.And i was running with a peak on 1,6bar.Turbo may be made of recycled stuff:p And it was finturbo saying that i had possibly to high emp,so not my words
  10. crazynor

Maybe,i dont know.I dont have so much knowledge on turbo's,but when several people have seen it and just one of those people blame on backpressure? I dont think so many people can take wrong,but thats my opinion :) Going bigger next time anyway! :D
  11. crazynor

The 1852 turbo was not any good,it blowed this summer.No not high emp,many people has seen the turbo even high class mechanics.I was told internal failure,but the shop i bought it from did not agree.So no warranty,money out the window for running 10000km with that turbo. So thinking of going...
  12. crazynor

Boost now is 1,5...Some say i can run 1,7 without problems.But i dont really know,but maybe some of you guys do?